6x9=42
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So my 360 stopped working, E74 error, no warranty and all that....

In an attempt to fix it, I applied the x-clamp mod.

So tell me why every time I open my 360 I have a recurring dream of Bill Gates beheading my Palkia DS Stylus with a guillotine?
wtf.gif

My brother's theorized that Microsoft laces it's hardware with experimental hallucinogenics imbued with heavy does of guilt.
After the 5th or 6th time messing with my 360 and then having "the dream" I'm not sure I disagree with him
rofl2.gif

Anyone else ever had strange experiences after pirating or tampering with something Microsoft?
laugh.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
So my 360 stopped working, E74 error, no warranty and all that....

In an attempt to fix it, I applied the x-clamp mod.

So tell me why every time I open my 360 I have a recurring dream of Bill Gates beheading my Palkia DS Stylus with a guillotine?
wtf.gif

My brother's theorized that Microsoft laces it's hardware with experimental hallucinogenics imbued with heavy does of guilt.
After the 5th or 6th time messing with my 360 and then having "the dream" I'm not sure I disagree with him
rofl2.gif

Anyone else ever had strange experiences after pirating or tampering with something Microsoft?
laugh.gif
Absolutely not and I've just fixed a 360 yesterday
tongue.gif

I've fixed a lot of 360s actually, and never experienced something like that
ph34r.gif

Scary, though.

EDIT: Didn't notice you were trying to fix an E74. Heh, the one I fixed yesterday had E74
tongue.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XP the x-clamp mod doesn't seem to be doing it I keep having to reopen it and do another reflow. And I can only play for about an hour before it goes back out. I'm not sure what the problem is >__<

But it does make for "the dream" rather often XD+

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm