Hardware MicroSD Sharing

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it alright to share MicroSD cards?
I'm using my 16GB micro SD card for my DS and it has files such as _aio and akmenu4.nds.
Will these files do anything to my PSP? It's sort of a stupid question, but I'm just curious.

;;>_> I'm not sure if this sort of question belongs here, so I figured since it is mostly about the SD card I'd put it in Console, Accessories and Hardware.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm using my 16GB micro SD card for my DS and it has files such as _aio and akmenu4.nds.
Will these files do anything to my PSP? It's sort of a stupid question, but I'm just curious.

;;>_> I'm not sure if this sort of question belongs here, so I figured since it is mostly about the SD card I'd put it in Console, Accessories and Hardware.
You can share a MicroSD on any devices as long as they're compatible with the same filesystem. ;) You can share yours with a DS, PSP, a camera, whatever. Executables for other systems won't do anything to it.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You can share a MicroSD on any devices as long as they're compatible with the same filesystem. ;) You can share yours with a DS, PSP, a camera, whatever. Executables for other systems won't do anything to it.

YES!! :3
*Happy dance*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans