MicroSD folder showing as empty.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Quick Man, Dec 17, 2009.

Dec 17, 2009
  1. Quick Man
    OP

Newcomer Quick Man Member

United States
    I put in the AKAIO firmware, made a games folder... It loads the acekard fine, but when I choose microsd, it opens up but its totally empty. I obviuosly have something on the card or else it wouldn't load. Isn't it supposed to show everything on the root menu? Mine shows nothing.

2. mrSmiles

Member mrSmiles mrSmiles {^_^}

Canada
    check the config file for AKAIO, you may also want to check if any of the roms/hombrew you may have dont have the "hidden" attribute.

3. Quick Man
    OP

United States
    Check for what with the config file?

I don't think youre understanding me. Its not like I can't see the games folder, I can't see anything.

The Acekard software/card (whatever) loads up, but when I see microsd and gba, I click micro sd and its just empty.

4. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Where is your game folder on the root or in _aio?

5. Quick Man
    OP

United States
    Boxshot youre the best.

I just read in the wiki...

"*Please note that the _aio folder is hidden by default in the globalsettings.ini, do not place homebrew or roms in this folder you will not be able to access them. You can however set the GUI to display all hidden files and folders. The recommended method is to place your files into folders in Root. Never place a file you want to access in the _aio folder."

I'm very appreciative of the sticky's and the wiki but its kind of hard to figure this stuff out if its not consistent. I keep reading, "You can put the games ANYWHERE". So thats what caused the confusion.

It works now [​IMG]