Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee thanks
wacko.gif

Google didn't turn up much...

Some of you guys must have a ton of these tiny things, what do you put them in?

Mikef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that one too, but it's for SD cards Not MicroSD.
The microSD would just slip out of the pockets.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Don't you get like SD adapter with every microSD?!
I mean, microSD cards are too small to be handled on their own anyways!

Only thing that I've been able to find is this http://www.amazon.com/Micro-SD-Holder-Stor...s/dp/B000Y3W51K
And it's still unclear what is it actually, it looks like it keeps microSD cards, but I'm not quite sure how much!

EDIT: Looks like it holds 4 microSD cards!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Here's the perfect solution.

If you look closely, you can see that the black foam in the top lid has little holes for 9 MicroSD cards. The bottom foam has 3 holes for MicroSD cards, 1 hole for a MiniSD and 1 hole for a regular SD.

Buy two of them (they're only $1), take out the black foam from the top lid of one case, and replace the foam from the bottom lid of the other case. Now you've got one thin, slick aluminum case that holds 18 MicroSD cards very securely. You can stick the other foam back into the other case, but that case won't be as cool because it will only hold 6 MicroSD cards
tongue.gif
But it will hold 2 MiniSD and 2 regular SD cards as well, so you can give that case to your stone-age, regular SD card-using mom or grandma.

Hell, I'm going to buy some right now before I go to sleep, since the MicroSD formfactor will be the standard for a long time.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Densetsu3000 said:

If you look closely, you can see that the black foam in the top lid has little holes for 9 MicroSD cards. The bottom foam has 3 holes for MicroSD cards, 1 hole for a MiniSD and 1 hole for a regular SD.

Buy two of them (they're only $1), take out the black foam from the top lid of one case, and replace the foam from the bottom lid of the other case. Now you've got one thin, slick aluminum case that holds 18 MicroSD cards very securely. You can stick the other foam back into the other case, but that case won't be as cool because it will only hold 6 MicroSD cards
tongue.gif
But it will hold 2 MiniSD and 2 regular SD cards as well, so you can give that case to your stone-age, regular SD card-using mom or grandma.

Hell, I'm going to buy some right now before I go to sleep, since the MicroSD formfactor will be the standard for a long time.
ohmy.gif
Wow, that's really a good find, and very smart thing to do!!

Now, go to sleep
mad.gif
You need to rest
wink.gif

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:

tongue.gif

I think we have a winner!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill