Hardware MicroSD card bricked?

crimson_moon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same question but I kinda have a twist. My 8gb micro sd card was working perfectly fine till I was playing gameyob, I installed the CIA on my emunand via rx tools. I played it regularly, never really turning it off... I went to play it and I figured my battery died but when I charged it, it wouldn't turn on with that sd card in. I pulled it out and it powered on. I push it in and it cut off. I don't have a PC currently and I can't get anything to read it. I plugged it in my wii and it got hot. Anyone know why?

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same question but I kinda have a twist. My 8gb micro sd card was working perfectly fine till I was playing gameyob, I installed the CIA on my emunand via rx tools. I played it regularly, never really turning it off... I went to play it and I figured my battery died but when I charged it, it wouldn't turn on with that sd card in. I pulled it out and it powered on. I push it in and it cut off. I don't have a PC currently and I can't get anything to read it. I plugged it in my wii and it got hot. Anyone know why?
Could be a fake SD card

crimson_moon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's either a Samsung or a pet and It worked rather well till I Installed gameyob. I installed it on another sd card and it still seems to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended