Micheal Jackson, Jump Fiesta 2005, Animation

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so once upon a time, there was this...beyond magnificent animation of Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker sprite doing all kinds of crazy stuff in the world of various Nintendo games. It was set to this rock remix of Final Fantasy V Battle of the Big Bridge.

It was fantastic. He was fighting Mario at the end of Super Mario Bros 3, playing Tetris with MJ poses, etc. It seemed to have some kind of crazy nuts overarching plot involving a giant mecha zangief heading to earth with Princess Peach riding on it. The ending was incredible! He gets a whole bunch of Street Fighter characters together and Mario to fire cannons into space to hold off the giant mecha zangief! This thing was one of my most favorite things to watch, ever.

BUT IT'S GONE!

Where?! Where did it go, man? I searched everywhere for it! This thing is just plain missing!

How or why did it get deleted from Youtube? Where is it now? Surely this thing wasn't so missable or unnotable as to not catch on! It was downright BRILLIANT! Every second was OOZING creativity and imagination!

ARGH! Does anyone know what I'm talking about or where to find it now? I miss it so. =-(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.