rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Vidboy10 said:
fathawg said:
No tragic loss here. The man(and I use that term loosely) was a perv. The world is a safer place with him gone!!!
Your a tool. Seriously i'm 12 and i agree with everyone that he was a man who changed music in so many ways.

QUOTE(Law @ Jun 26 2009, 12:01 AM) All humans are perverts, all of them. Some try to hide their ways but in the end the truth is always shown, so do not try and act superior to this man. So people think he was a p-e-d-o-phile? So what? The media blew it out of proportion like they blow everything else out of proportion.

Safer place with him gone? Yeah, because Michael Jackson was a much bigger threat than North Korea.
wtf.gif
Why did you spell it like that?

But lmfao @ the NK joke

Wordfilter. Try writing it without the "-"s.

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sad day in history. This guy filled the hole of a generation. We can compare him as an Elvis or the Beatles for his impact. Take care now!

newg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
So people think he was a p-e-d-o-phile? So what? The media blew it out of proportion like they blow everything else out of proportion.

Being a smurf is not something that CAN be blown out of proportion. It's a fucking sick thing to do, to have sex with a child, and is inexcusable.

do not try to compare smurfphilia to S+M or a foot fetish, they just aren't the same.

Edit: LOL at wordfilter

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
newg said:
Law said:
So people think he was a p-e-d-o-phile? So what? The media blew it out of proportion like they blow everything else out of proportion.

Being a smurf is not something that CAN be blown out of proportion. It's a fucking sick thing to do, to have sex with a child, and is inexcusable.

do not try to compare smurfphilia to S+M or a foot fetish, they just aren't the same.

Edit: LOL at wordfilter

Keyword: People think. He was never prosecuted, the case was dropped due to a lack of evidence, most people believe that the man prosecuting was just out for money, especially with the statement he gave about him "winning big time" because "there was no way" he "could lose". From what I know, all subsequent cases for also dropped. The whole p-e-d-o-phile thing was just blown out of proportion. Stop being a brainwashed tool. Not to mention the fact that there were reports the man had almost regressed into a childlike state.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe said:
Ed Mcmahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson. Someone is killing off celebrities. Call Rorschach.

Oh man. If only you were a little older... you just missed the most perfect (older) geek/tv joke.

Ed McMahnon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson. Someone is killing off celebrities. Call Horshack.

MISTER KAAATTAAAAIIIIR!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Keyword: People think. He was never prosecuted, the case was dropped due to a lack of evidence, most people believe that the man prosecuting was just out for money, especially with the statement he gave about him "winning big time" because "there was no way" he "could lose". From what I know, all subsequent cases for also dropped. The whole p-e-d-o-phile thing was just blown out of proportion. Stop being a brainwashed tool. Not to mention the fact that there were reports the man had almost regressed into a childlike state.
No kidding. I personally think he was just being exploited by those people. They saw what the public opinion of Michael was and decided to claim their children were taken advantage of just to make a couple million easy.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw shit this is terrible.
cry.gif
He invented the best dance move in history (the moon walk)

His music was awesome and thriller was the most synchronized music video EVER.

I will now learn to do the moon walk if it kills me! (no pun intended)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Law said:
No kidding. I personally think he was just being exploited by those people. They saw what the public opinion of Michael was and decided to claim their children were taken advantage of just to make a couple million easy.

On top of all that, here's something to think about.

Michael Jackson was never a real child. He was thrown into show business at a young age, so he never was a kid. Whats to say he didn't snap? He gets older, and he reverts back to a child like state. He spends time with kids, sleep overs, etc, but NOTHING sexual... well, its not right, but if you give a 7 year old an infinite supply of cash... what would he do?

And THAT wouldn't be beneficial to the news.

We don't know everything, and thats a possibility for the better.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Jun 25 2009, 07:23 PM)
Aw shit this is terrible.
cry.gif
He invented the best dance move in history (the moon walk)

Whew, thanks for the the reveal at in parenthesis. My guess would have been the electric slide.
wink.gif

Gearhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who is making jokes about the whole children and smurffile thing are about to receive a complementary falcon punch to the face. MJ was a great man. Even if you didn't like his music, even if you beleived all of the rumors that surrounded him, he was still somebody that impacted the world so much, that I can say without risk of an overstatment, that theres almost nobody on this planet who hasnt heard of him. Now stop acting like three year olds and grow up.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
dinofan01 said:
Law said:

On top of all that, here's something to think about.

Michael Jackson was never a real child. He was thrown into show business at a young age, so he never was a kid. Whats to say he didn't snap? He gets older, and he reverts back to a child like state. He spends time with kids, sleep overs, etc, but NOTHING sexual... well, its not right, but if you give a 7 year old an infinite supply of cash... what would he do?

And THAT wouldn't be beneficial to the news.

We don't know everything, and thats a possibility for the better.
Exactly. He had to go through some unbearable stuff in his so called childhood. When the Jackson 5 was on tour the boys shared rooms. He would have to pretend to be a sleep while he brothers were having sex. Stuff like that probably scared him from sexuality all together.

newg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so your argument is that he might not have been a smurfphile, but there's nothign wrong with a mentally ill 50 year old man sleeping in bed with young boys?

fuck that, believe what you want, but IMO it's FAR more likely that he was a smurfphile than not. I'll grant it's not 100%, but I believe it.

Occam's Razor: HE was a mentally ill old man who acted like a child, and slept with young children who were not his own children.

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS! Michael's body is missing from the hospital, there were reports of a black panther leaving the premises, then promptly morphing into a silver car, then transforming into a robot. Reportedly Joe Pesci was on the scene, looking very agitated.

RIP MJ, you left behind great music, but too bad about all that child diddling.
frown.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
newg said:
so your argument is that he might not have been a smurfphile, but there's nothign wrong with a mentally ill 50 year old man sleeping in bed with young boys?

fuck that, believe what you want, but IMO it's FAR more likely that he was a smurfphile than not. I'll grant it's not 100%, but I believe it.

Occam's Razor: HE was a mentally ill old man who acted like a child, and slept with young children who were not his own children.

Shut up. It doesn't matter if he was a child molester, he made some of the best and most influencial music in the world WAY before any of that. You have to recognize that. I doubt you'd be saying that John Lennon was some hippie pot head if you were around when he got shot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol