Michael Jackson dead!

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
MaHe said:
The only report of him dying is some fishy website. Let's wait a little, shall we?
wink.gif

TWZ.com are quite accurate actually.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
If he's dead then dont forget that today is the day music died alot! What pisses me off is so many lil kids making jokes, but none of thier faggot artists like 50 cent and shit could ever sell the amount of records he has or could they ever change music the way he has. Honestly, this is such a sad day for music! Im actually close to crying, i dunno why but im just upset that a legend has died.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm still a little suspicious, but if he has passed it wouldn't be a complete shock. He was found not breathing. He'd be lucky to survive that. My father just got called in to help with the hospital. Hes a security manager at UCLA medical; the hospital he was taken too. I'll see if my dad knows anything.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
If he's dead then dont forget that today is the day music died alot! What pisses me off is so many lil kids making jokes, but none of thier faggot artists like 50 cent and shit could ever sell the amount of records he has or could they ever change music the way he has. Honestly, this is such a sad day for music! Im actually close to crying, i dunno why but im just upset that a legend has died.

+1

Fuck now-a-days music. Thats why I tend to listen to old-school music.

mermehma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man... That sucks...

He influenced early Bboying.
I wonder how Chris Brown feels.
Especially after being in court being accused of beating Rihanna.

fathawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No tragic loss here. The man(and I use that term loosely) was a perv. The world is a safer place with him gone!!!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its official. This blows man. I couldn't care less about his personal life. The man's music was amazing. Name an artist that did as well as he did. You can't. Three deaths in two days blows.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
well it's pretty much confirmed! Just dont forget...today is the day music died! Honestly RIP Jacko....no one will ever change music has much as you have. I'd like to thank him for every single song he has made. Just remember Legends never die!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
fathawg said:
No tragic loss here. The man(and I use that term loosely) was a perv. The world is a safer place with him gone!!!

All humans are perverts, all of them. Some try to hide their ways but in the end the truth is always shown, so do not try and act superior to this man. So people think he was a p-e-d-o-phile? So what? The media blew it out of proportion like they blow everything else out of proportion.

Safer place with him gone? Yeah, because Michael Jackson was a much bigger threat than North Korea.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fathawg said:
Your a tool. Seriously i'm 12 and i agree with everyone that he was a man who changed music in so many ways.

QUOTE(Law @ Jun 26 2009, 12:01 AM) All humans are perverts, all of them. Some try to hide their ways but in the end the truth is always shown, so do not try and act superior to this man. So people think he was a p-e-d-o-phile? So what? The media blew it out of proportion like they blow everything else out of proportion.

Safer place with him gone? Yeah, because Michael Jackson was a much bigger threat than North Korea.
wtf.gif
Why did you spell it like that?

But lmfao @ the NK joke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: