WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Omg, I was just on 4chan and someone from New Zealand said that Jeff Goldblum just died. Just sad...
They said he died while he was on set..

Bullshit internet hoax. He's alive and well. Confirmed by E!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Band-wagon hagiologists the lot of you. Michael Jackson stopped being good in the late eighties/early nineties. Any deserved mourning should have been done back then. It was just some superannuated weirdo that died today.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
RIP michael and say hi to the rest of the angels for us.

Well, so i guess this is the end of the music industry? No more legends and for the rest of us who only heard of michael in his moonwalker movie(like me) that would probably be our own memories
frown.gif
which we can't share with our next generation.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well since MJ's got wings... i might as well play moonwalker one sega gens and the arcade may you rest in the other world MJ you were cool in the 80's but in the 90's... you were a child ****er... and that's not cool... (or was it horns and tail he's going get...)

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Band-wagon hagiologists the lot of you. Michael Jackson stopped being good in the late eighties/early nineties. Any deserved mourning should have been done back then. It was just some superannuated weirdo that died today.
Yeah, on my myspace, all the bulletins say that they are going to miss him... wow, like they even knew him. This one girl is all "I'm going to watch Thriller now"... what about all his other songs??

I hate bandwagons. People see Batman and they think they are huge fans. The batman guy dies, everyone is now a fan. Drama = gay.

But yeah, RIP.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Its sad that a legend like Michael has passed yet your still alive. Wheres the justice?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very sad. Unlike other people, I never had any issues with him. MJ went through a shit ton of bad luck and a lot of people were against him. I'm not one of those people. I loved his music, he seemed to have a good heart under all his issues, and I'm actually really sad about this.

Old school music for the win. But what a loss old music now has. Rest in peace the King of Pop Michael Jackson.
frown.gif

(and no I don't care if anyone flames me for liking him)

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
When I saw this news on GameFAQs (yes, GameFAQs
sleep.gif
), I thought it was a joke. Holy crap.

I'm going to Best Buy or someplace during the weekend to buy copies of Thriller for relatives in Japan and China. Long live the King of Pop.

xbones090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think its a trick there is not realy confirmed that he is dead only some newspapers and the radio say he's dead but that isn't confirmed.
i think he wants to die like elvis but.
But i liked he's music but neverliked him so
R I P to the music

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@triassic911

According to Daily Mail.co.uk, MJ's ex-wife Debbie Rowe is being granted initial custody until further notice. I hate celebrity scandal-rape in the news, but I'm sure there will be a huge fight that may go on for quite a while. Ever since Anna Nicole Smith died and the news raped nothing else but her death for months, I've not watched ANY news on TV much. I go online so at least I can somewhat filter out the mess and get real-world facts.

I still can't believe he's dead. Sadness and somewhat of a shock. *goes to listen to some MJ music*

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
But the bottom line is one of the most famous men who ever lived is dead. An eccentric and deeply flawed genius, who was never allowed to have a childhood or an adulthood. Who never once was able to do the normal things that you and I take for granted. But who did extraordinary things the likes of which we could never dream of doing. A person who by shear talent, creativity and genius was known to billions of people.

Dont underestimate what has happened today. The last pop megastar, equal to legends like Elvis, John Lennon and Frank Sinatra is gone forever. And in these shallow, fad fuelled times, where "popstars" rarely can even think of an original title for a song, never mind write albums that shape the industry, and which are embraced by the world, is gone. And the likes of him will never be seen again thats for sure.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

R.I.P Michael
frown.gif

(R.I.P to Farrah Fawcett as well...A sad, sad day indeed)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.