ROM Hack MHX Save Editing

rexko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
o
of-course!!! and it works:D
i am the 1 that was bugged by this problem the most...
thank god those japanese dudes on that cybergadget codes forum<3
only 12 box opend :(

>>>>>>>>>sorry i entered 00 20 40 60 kkkkkkkkk not 00 20 60 40.
ill try again, if no comment anymore, i successed!

Last edited by rexko,
Reactions: SaagiBols

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Be careful to edit Talisman on the editor.
9fWYSJ9.png

Last edited by Februarysn0w,
Reactions: SaagiBols

moghedien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally figured out why I couldn't get my save to restore using SDF or extdata_dump.... I was using FTP to transfer the files to my 3DS and Filezilla was using ASCII mode to transfer the files... derp.

Reactions: rexko

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the MHX Codes creator, can someone find and translate which item is the disposable earplugs, armor horn, demon horn, steambomb, and dust of life? These items are pain in ass to get,

thanks.

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
For the MHX Codes creator, can someone find and translate which item is the disposable earplugs, armor horn, demon horn, steambomb, and dust of life? These items are pain in ass to get,

thanks.
im perdy sure dust of life/disposable earplugs/steambomb dont exist in MHX!!!
there is EZ Dust of life tho...

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im perdy sure dust of life/disposable earplugs/steambomb dont exist in MHX!!!
there is EZ Dust of life tho...

Oh i see, also i'm having trouble putting cheats on my gateway card, it keeps giving me a black screen, could you or anyone here walk me through how to get the cheatcodes working on mhx

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The save editor is extremely confusing. I manage to open up my mhx save file but how would I go about editing it? For example I want 99 shock traps in my item box.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Added a new Save editor for MHX
this one is japanese and seems harder to use but does not require JRE! perhaps @Februarysn0w could translate this one like he did with cyber code creator!? :D...
O4m6D5R.png

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!M90EhSpZ!mZrPq04oduwUX2bG_Ud1pbq66Yk7KfNJeTcckpKnNr4

Just translated to English program itself. csv files are need more time. If the translating is not good please let me know will fix it.
nJ3PZKE.png

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B6305612E3C95FBD!734&authkey=!ANRp609KIFjNkXg&ithint=file,rar

(edit)
I need someones help to translate CSV files because now I'm also working for Item Code generator. not finished yet. lol

Thank you

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

Deneviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just translated to English program itself. csv files are need more time. If the translating is not good please let me know will fix it.
nJ3PZKE.png

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B6305612E3C95FBD!734&authkey=!ANRp609KIFjNkXg&ithint=file,rar

(edit)
I need someones help to translate CSV files because now I'm also working for Item Code generator. not finished yet. lol

Thank you

Dunno if it's corrupted or if it's a virus but when i launch uor file it goes in a eternal loading loop and when restarted the files cannot be deleted cause it's open in system ... luckly for me i made a system backup just 3 days ago.....

Last edited by Deneviel,

Equin0xxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can anybody post a prober tutorial on any of these editors? I'm extremly confused by just putting in some simple items in the box

rexko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you wanna edit talisman for out of normal range -then its count change ---, make it smaller numbers, for example skill 1 can be 1~5 count normal skill and no combined skill(like black flame king - it must be 1~3), skill2 can be 1~10 count normal skill(test done at attack) slot should be 0~3. you must make talisman with normal numbers, cant make attack 30 + critical 30 + 3slot talisman

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Added a new Save editor for MHX
this one is japanese and seems harder to use but does not require JRE! perhaps @Februarysn0w could translate this one like he did with cyber code creator!? :D...
O4m6D5R.png

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!M90EhSpZ!mZrPq04oduwUX2bG_Ud1pbq66Yk7KfNJeTcckpKnNr4

I prefer Old one, cause it gave me item edit tools
it was cool to make 500+ items in DB

but this one is not bad, i like it too anyway
thanks for developers and Saagi dude

Reactions: Februarysn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY