ROM Hack MHX Save Editing

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Added MHX Supply&Reward Boxes Editors!!!
I have no idea on how to use them!? or which files to drag and drop, i tried 1 .arc file from @moghedien 's DLC encryption topic but the editors give invalid size errors:(...
hope you guys know, must understand how arc decrypt & encrypt before use quest editor tool. it have 2 exe files. sup and reward - you should drag&drop your mib files from decrypted arc(quest files, q1010xxx.arc >> decrypt to quest folder >> rem and supp folder is in there, if you done decrypt arc)
RewardBox.png
SupplyBox.png

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!os0STCSZ!-w8ht7-Uj0bCC4OrJwrgViGfl8wLlo87EJOooN0fZqs

Last edited by SaagiBols,

ShinKaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting "Copy Failed" when I try to Restore the system data no matter what I do. I even tried to restore unedited system data that I dump but it still wouldn't work.

Currently using extdata_dump and Cubic Ninja.
aThcVTp.png

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm getting "Copy Failed" when I try to Restore the system data no matter what I do. I even tried to restore unedited system data that I dump but it still wouldn't work.

Currently using extdata_dump and Cubic Ninja.
aThcVTp.png

the error mean is files not found. check your file directly that you want to restore.

Did you put these saves on the root of extdata_dump folder?

satpler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to change my game name, but when I change it through tool it doesn't match with system's. What should I do?

Vladimir15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are three values for skin tone also. Got that sussed now tho. But had issue with a glaive I put in using one of the editor, i can carry it into a quest but as soon as I draw and attack the ds resets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.