ROM Hack RELEASE MHGU Save Editor

FlynnScifo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine helped me fix it, so if anyone wants an MHGU endgame save with all DLC quests, literally all items, gears and some op edited charms and palicoes, feel free to get it, just make sure to edit the name of the hunter.

Attachments

• Endgame Save with all DLC.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 502
Last edited by FlynnScifo,

GrandeNappa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the dumb question, but have anyone had any success converting MHXX(3ds) ----> MHGU(Switch)? If so, how? I just wanted to continue from my 3ds save of MHXX, I tried using the save editor, but it didn't work :(

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Last edited by NotACat,

jeovani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to change the save of monster hunter double lacross and return it to monster hunter generation someone help me please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or if the save can't be returned someone would be so kind to share their mhgen 3ds save as i don't want to start from scratch again because i lost my mhgen 3ds save

berniebleak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to move my save from MHG (3DS) to MHXX (3DS) using the application in the original post. I get the message “Error: unable to open ext data”. Any idea what might cause this?

TeddyRiggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
little help in setting up talismans in save editor

some skills let me level it up to either 7 or 10 but some skills won't let me level it up and only stays 0

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
little help in setting up talismans in save editor

some skills let me level it up to either 7 or 10 but some skills won't let me level it up and only stays 0
The Talismans have a max skill legal check, you need the chart for setting the max correct skills.

JonArbuckle28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I figured out how to get the DLC in your converted save from MHXX

First, I converted my MHXX save to MHGU. Then I downloaded FlynnScifo's "Endgame Save with all DLC," and opened both it and my converted save in HxD hex editor. Then I copied 0xF899 - 0xE9C83 from the 100% save, and pasted it (using "paste write") at the same location in my save. Everything works so far, but I haven't hacked my Switch so I've only tested it in Yuzu. I haven't tested it extensively, I think I'll keep playing on 3DS anyhow. I just wanted to see if I could do it

Oh and to dump my MHXX save, I used Checkpoint on my hacked 3DS

GreedLycaon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying convert my XX 3DS save file to GenU Switch since June with no success. Can someone do it for me? PLEASE :(

Attachments

• 00001971.rar
    744.6 KB · Views: 57

TheBarbiter01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Windows machine to try any of these applications, so I thought I could try Mobox/Winulator on my phone, and neither of them worked😐

TheBarbiter01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on Mobox. Don't forget to install mono-gecko from Install menu
I tried to install Mono-gecko, but it got stuck. I don't remember the error tho, maybe if I just start from scratch (uninstalled/reinstall Mobox)?

(Edit, I remember now! I get this error message when trying to install Mono-gecko, and when I select "install" on the error page, I'm stuck on this downloading page that as I am typing this hasn't changed. Does it normally take a few minutes, or are there other things I need to do before trying to get Mono-gecko to work?)
Post automatically merged:

It works on Mobox. Don't forget to install mono-gecko from Install menu
Update: Even after installing mono-gecko, it still won't open, and I couldn't install mono-gecko from the Install section because Mobox for me for some reason isn't connected to the internet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_111308_TermuxX11.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_111308_TermuxX11.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240131_111751_TermuxX11.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_111751_TermuxX11.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by TheBarbiter01,

TheBarbiter01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install Mono-gecko, but it got stuck. I don't remember the error tho, maybe if I just start from scratch (uninstalled/reinstall Mobox)?

(Edit, I remember now! I get this error message when trying to install Mono-gecko, and when I select "install" on the error page, I'm stuck on this downloading page that as I am typing this hasn't changed. Does it normally take a few minutes, or are there other things I need to do before trying to get Mono-gecko to work?)

Update: Even after installing mono-gecko, it still won't open, and I couldn't install mono-gecko from the Install section because Mobox for me for some reason isn't connected to the internet.
(update the 2nd): it works with the latest version of Winulator with mono-gecko installed, but I'm having trouble converting the 3ds save to the switch save. The first step requires using Checkpoint/jksv, which I can't use on Citra as the mhxx is not recognized anywhere in the system apps for those to work. Maybe the rom needs to be put into a specific folder directory in order to be recognized inside of the emulated system?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_000434_Citra.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_000434_Citra.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240203_002036_Citra.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_002036_Citra.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 11

Dakudoragon06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

That's weird, my mobox works perfectly with MHGU Save Editor. Maybe t

That's weird, my Mobox works perfectly with this editor. Maybe try to reinstalling and use the latest build and version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-03-19-08-09-288_com.termux.x11.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-03-19-08-09-288_com.termux.x11.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 10

TheBarbiter01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird, my mobox works perfectly with MHGU Save Editor. Maybe t

That's weird, my Mobox works perfectly with this editor. Maybe try to reinstalling and use the latest build and version
I tried and it didn't work. As I pointed out on my update the 2nd reply, I AM however able to get it to work in Winlator 5.0 after manually installing mono-gecko, but I can't seem to properly convert my mhxx save to the mhgu save. When I insert the converted save into Yuzu, it starts for a couple of seconds and then stops (this was before I read the first step which requires Checkpoint/jksm, which I can't use because they can't seem to recognize mhxx in-application in Citra)

Last edited by TheBarbiter01,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4