XP
Country
United States
Last edited by RunningSnakes,

Flo_o

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm uploading my mGBA/emGBA forwarder channel(s) for those interested.
Both downloads have a Wii & vWii forwarder channel.

@endrift - For porting mGBA to all Wii/WiiU users.
@Extrems - For your incredible Enhanced mGBA mod.
@mastershoes - For your forwarder .dol file.
@Flo_o - For your images and layout.

Path...
USB>apps>mGBA
SD>apps>mGBA
Hi @RunningSnakes , what a coincidence, i wanted to upload my new channels this weekend. Got home from work early so i just uploaded them. Great job on the channels, but if you also want try out my channels, they are online now. :)

Made them in the same style as my previous channels (with the same custom template) with perfect music loops and matching tracks, let me know if you like them.

To all, you can download the new channels (for VBA GX, mGBA and Enhanced mGBA) here.

Reactions: RunningSnakes

Dainslaif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious - what tool are you using to make your forwarder channels? I tried using yours as a base in CustomizeMii, but it behaves differently (it won't load the Meta.xml, and a black loading screen appears for a few seconds before opening the DOL)

Edit; Nevermind, XFlak got me;

Grab modmii, start modmii classic, go to the advanced downloads page, select the option to build a forwarder dol. Then inject the resultant output dol into your wad using customize mii

Last edited by Dainslaif,

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
@RunningSnakes Nice, but can you help me sending a list of all arguments i can apply to mGBA and/or Enhanced mGBA?
I'm trying to make a Single ROM Loader which uses these features:
  • load a specific ROM automatically
  • show the BIOS on startup (of GB, GBC, GBA, and SGB/Super Game Boy) by setting "Use BIOS" to "On" and taking BIOS from a specific folder
  • save and load the game save data files (.sav) in a specific folder
  • save and load the save states automatically when it boots the emulator by setting "Autosave State" and "Autoload State" to "On"
  • fulfill the screen automatically by adjusting automatically the "Screen mode" to "Stretched"
Can you help me with how to make the meta.xml for use automatically these features when it boots and/or send me a meta.xml file of all the possible arguments?

Last edited by SaulFabre,

rabbitsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird, the forwarder sretches the picture when running the emulator more than if I launch it on HBC. I wonder if it's because HBC has a different resolution from the wii menu or how that happens?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
A new version of Enhanced mGBA (emGBA) by @Extrems is released.

emGBA v20220105 (05-01-2022)
  • Updated to mGBA 0.10-7177-ea1abe2fc (git ea1abe2fc)
  • Resynchronized with Game Boy Interface.
  • Improved audio rendering.
  • Fixed stalls induced by N64 Controller support.
Download this new version here: https://github.com/extremscorner/emgba/releases/

Greetings to all ;)

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ooh, improved audio rendering? Sounds cool.

I remember reading in the past that emGBA had worse performance than the normal one, is that true? I've only used it on specific things and I must admit that I'm using a rather old version myself now that I think about it.

Either way it's great it keeps being updated, thanks Extrems!

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey dude I'm using your forwarder, I get a freeze when launching it, my mgba dol is in usb (path: apps/mgba/boot.dol but I also tried apps/mGBA-0.10.2-wii/boot.dol ) because I don't like/use SDs. What could be the issue? It used to work fine some days ago then I probably did something and now it's broken. Wii remote disconnects, black screen and I have to hard shut down the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...