Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy WBFS will not load (Please help)

drakerake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the torrent by hobbitgamez on piratebay, and I'm pretty sure it works, because I've downloaded some from him before and they worked.

I think there's something wrong with wiiflow...I had a few games in, but when I added Trilogy it didn't show up. My other games play though. However, when I cleared the cache in the wiiflow settings manually, it did show up, but nothing happened when I pressed play for the game.

Then I updated the boot.dol for wiiflow to the 4.2 version (I had 2.2). It does not recognize any games in the usb (deleted the other games from the usb, only metroid in there atm) at all or maybe does not recognize the usb (it says there is nothing there and prompts for either the partition or to install a game). It seems to be randomly freezing quite a bit now as well...

_acid_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you did not mention using the alternate .dol method for booting MPT. you need to make sure you're using all the latest cIOS's too.

also: please refrain from talking about where you got the game. this site is not a place to talk about warez.

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... Backup your actual wiiflow.ini and put in other place... then Delete your wiiflow.ini and run the dol.... to create a new wiiflow.ini....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3Wjm8TD cheap