Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy Gecko Codes Not Working

ayojoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone could help me out here with a small issue I have when using Gecko OS Codes on Metroid Prime Trilogy (US). I use the actual real game disc. I load codes and when I select a Metroid Prime game the game just goes to the loading screen with the logo and freezes. I even tried to load with the GXFlush hook like the code page for it says to do but the same thing happens. A similar problem was found here but the solutions provided apply to someone is using a USB Loader.

Could someone help me figure out how to get the codes to work and not have the game freeze since I am using the actual game disc? Help is very appreciated.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm, does the game work from disc channel? Sounds like it's crashing exactly where the IOS Reload happens. If that's it, then there could be 2 reasons for this(maybe more):
- You do not have the correct IOS installed, and then the game would also not work from disc channel
- The game needs the "Sam & Max fix", disc channel, NeoGamma and Gecko OS mod do it, Gecko OS doesn't

So if disc channel boots the game correctly, but Gecko OS doesn't, you may want to try with my Gecko OS mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nbdmyyzmmqy

ayojoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, how would all of this work? Would I need to absolutely use the "Sam & Max fix" and NeoGamma? What does the Gecko OS mod do and how do I use it? I've modded my IOS36/ES_identify with the Trucha Bug so I coud load VC games with cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.