dai-a

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to run the game on a burned disc without problems? I haven't been on these forums for a while and I did try searching to see if anyone had issues with burning the SINGLE game (not the trilogy) on a disc.

I'm outdated seeing as how I have Hermes v4 to 222-223 and Waninkoko's cIOS249v14.
But is there anything specific I need to do before burning it?
I remember to burn on 2x. But I'm talking about Wii softmod wise. I don't have a hard drive to spare and I'm not going to go out to spend money on a hard drive I'll use once.
So yeah help?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Haven't tried it myself, but MP3 isn't a problem game. So I think all you might need is the latest neogamma (E9beta47 at the moment), and an updated cIOS in 249 to go with it (either rev21 from Waninkoko or the one from this thread) (when asked, go for base IOS 56).

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
dai-a said:
Is it possible to run the game on a burned disc without problems? I haven't been on these forums for a while and I did try searching to see if anyone had issues with burning the SINGLE game (not the trilogy) on a disc.

I'm outdated seeing as how I have Hermes v4 to 222-223 and Waninkoko's cIOS249v14.
But is there anything specific I need to do before burning it?
I remember to burn on 2x. But I'm talking about Wii softmod wise. I don't have a hard drive to spare and I'm not going to go out to spend money on a hard drive I'll use once.
So yeah help?
I know this isn't directly related to the problem, but 222 and 223 should remain at v4 for top compatibility. 202 and 224 should be v5/5.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.