Gaming Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disc - Problem

hunk11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, i want to play Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disc iso. on my Wii, and when i launched iso from Nintendont or USB Loader GX so only 2 options works Demo and Chronicle i dont know why other three Trailer, Preview and Art Gallery don't work, only black screen and back to the menu disc, sorry i don't good speak English...

Reactions: jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, i want to play Metroid Prime 2 Bonus Disc iso. on my Wii, and when i launched iso from Nintendont or USB Loader GX so only 2 options works Demo and Chronicle i dont know why other three Trailer, Preview and Art Gallery don't work, only black screen and back to the menu disc, sorry i don't good speak English...

Hello.:)

Yes,the same Issue here.:)
I have no Idea why,I am sorry.

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

Jorge1995xd

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think it is cluster problems it seems that it has put it at 32 kb of cluster stop working those options test in an sd is what are I haorita xd

hey I have the solution put both the usb if you have it and if you have it in the sd you will also have to do it change from 32kb of cluster to 16 kb of cluter I think this would work the game with preview or the art gallery or the iso trailer

Last edited by VinsCool, , Reason: Google Translated

Musgora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping to know if the above post works for this. I have the same problem and I don't have an SD card reader ATM to test for myself. This is the only thread I could find anywhere about this specific problem.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

hunk11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think it is cluster problems it seems that it has put it at 32 kb of cluster stop working those options test in an sd is what are I haorita xd

hey I have the solution put both the usb if you have it and if you have it in the sd you will also have to do it change from 32kb of cluster to 16 kb of cluter I think this would work the game with preview or the art gallery or the iso trailer
Did You try and work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs