homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
domakesay said:
Gullwing said:
Bladexdsl said:
there will be AP in it this time 4 sure i will bet on it.
No offense but I hope u lose. I want to play the game the instant it gets ripped and I download it

he won't....
if your that excited about the game i suggest making a purchase.
you'll be able to download it but getting working will be another thing.
by the time this ones cracked it will have been released worldwide and most players will have the first play through completed.
dual layer dvd won't make a difference this time, and usb won't help either. its got nothing to do with size.
You all cry out for this kind of metroid, that kind of donkey kong e.t.c and when it comes along your not willing to purchase it .........
Purchase it retard. I have given a lot of money to developers to go on. I'm gonna play this either u want it or not. Everything is hackable. It just needs time. I'm not gonna die if I wait for 1 more week. Are u like a Nintendo guy or something?

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
snake32493 said:
Hmm, isn't this the way someone else got fined 1.2 million dollars by nintendo.
People never learn.

that guy showed his face and recepit

and he posted the pics on his website which was registered with his real information. He made it pretty easy for them.

DarkFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sudo said:
DarkFocus said:
if you don't like games why are you even playing then? if everyone thought the way you do there'd be no games for you to pirate.
Who said I don't like games? I'm simply not going to pay for a game if I can get it for free, period. You act like most of the other people replying this thread won't be pirating it as well. I'm sure you've never downloading anything illegally, right?

you said you don't like games "I think I'll pirate it and spend my money on what I like, thanks."

and that's an awful mentality if everyone thought like that the industry would be dead. what I'm saying is that if you pirate the game and enjoy it enough you should pay for it if you don't like it enough to think its worth the money then don't pay for it but your saying that you don't think any game is worth the money in witch case you should just stop gaming.

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkFocus said:
you said you don't like games "I think I'll pirate it and spend my money on what I like, thanks."

and that's an awful mentality if everyone thought like that the industry would be dead. what I'm saying is that if you pirate the game and enjoy it enough you should pay for it if you don't like it enough to think its worth the money then don't pay for it but your saying that you don't think any game is worth the money in witch case you should just stop gaming.
Can you not read? I said I'd spend it on what I like, meaning whatever I want. Don't tell me how I should spend my money, or how I should spend my time. I really don't care what you, or anyone else thinks about it. I'm not going to justify myself; I could buy the game if I wanted to. I'd just rather save myself the $50. If the industry were to die, I wouldn't be happy about it, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I do have other hobbies, after all. Besides, I really don't think Nintendo is going to go under because I decide not to buy the game. They're a billion dollar company.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Sudo said:
DarkFocus said:

Can you not read? I said I'd spent on what I like, meaning whatever I want. Don't tell me how I should spend my money, or how I should spend my time. I really don't care what you, or anyone else thinks about it. I'm not going to justify myself; I could buy the game if I wanted to. I'd just rather save myself the $50.

$54-55 forgot tax

JonathanEyoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
h0ser81 said:
It's out!! Private tracker I belong to already has it. I'm downloading it as I type this.

yaywii.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats a fake, no way i believe it....

show me your receipt! lol j/k

damn hope it hits usenet, post how it is once you get it

Status
Not open for further replies.