Metroid 3 Friend Ticket thingys

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by zidane_genome, Dec 8, 2008.

Dec 8, 2008
  1. zidane_genome
    OP

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    Anyone in here still play Metroid 3, or have a save file still to trade the friend ticket things you get in the game? I want the Mii BobbleHead on the dash of my ship, and need like 2 or 3 people to trade the tickets with to grab it!

I'm pretty sure it's just your Wii console code, but if anyone wants to trade, I have like 20 of them, and need to trade to get the credits!

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    I have that game, perhaps I can help. Don't know exactly how it works though, I've never used tickets in the game to buy and trade stuff.

3. zidane_genome
    OP

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    We trade Wii console codes, add each other on the wii menu, then I guess be online at the same time with WiiConnect24 on, and it trades..

if you go into the Extras, or Bonus section after selecting your save file, you can buy stuff with the tokens you collect ingame.

4. gekiwolf

Newcomer gekiwolf Advanced Member

Puerto Rico
    I just got the game. I only have 3 but I will gladly trade them. Send me your wii console code [​IMG]

5. Chemical_Warfare

Member Chemical_Warfare GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    im game, although i dont play much, its on my list of "complete soon" games.

i also need someone to tell me where i can find my console code.

I've looked, it seems to evade me.