hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metro-wardive and sniff_jazzbox v1.01
Unknown changes

la1n has released an update to his WiFi-based game, metro-wardive, and music generating application, sniff_jazzbox. Changes are unknown at this time. Download below.

download.gif
Download metro-wardive
download.gif
Download sniff_jazzbox
icon11.gif
Source

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
From the site:

"sniff_jazzbox captures the wlans in the immediate area like a wardrive-tool and produces a stream of wlan-names. this stream of words might be understood as a subconscious expression of the presently existing communication networks. sniff_jazzbox renders private data visible, translates it and makes it audible as a melody of yearning for contact and exchange."

and

"Walk through your neighbourhood or any town - preferably in the evening - and hear the wireless and invisble communication around you!"

it registers all the hotspots and turns them into music

Sounds interesting!

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone who's tested this explain what it does? It sounds cool, but I haven't got my DS on my right now... Thanks!

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone who's tested this explain what it does? It sounds cool, but I haven't got my DS on my right now... Thanks!
sniff_jazzbox reads wifi signals in your area and generates notes based on them.

metro-wardive follows the same concept, except it generates enemies which you shoot at with the touch screen.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It just picks up any Wlan activity and turns it into sound. So if you are driving through a Mac Drive (which has a Wifi hotspot), this little app will create all kinds of soundscapes based on the wifi signals. Nifty!!!

And the other app, is more like a game, it only turns the Wlan signals into enemies in a game.

I hope I explained it correctly

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
This program Broke my 2gb SD card.

I copied this to my SD card not in a folder just on the main area of my card. When I ran my r4 everything worked but when I tired to run the game it said creating save file then it froze after that. I switched off the ds then turned it back on and now the r4 just says "loading" and gets nowhere. Now when I plug the card into my computer windows wont recognize it so I cant even format it. its screwed how can I fix it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM