slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica

"Witness the story of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots as told via the iPhone, in the action-packed official trailer for Metal Gear Solid Touch.

As revealed last week, Metal Gear Solid Touch basically retells the story of Metal Gear Solid 4 from a different perspective, with an over-the-shoulder view of Solid Snake's mullet as you tap the screen to take out enemies. I suppose it will be nice for those who want a quick synopsis of the story without have to sit through all of the cutscenes, but beyond that it doesn't look all that exciting.

Having said that, it will sell millions."

excl.gif
[Source]

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
Looks like crap. They need to understand that the iPhone will never be a gaming device (and this is coming from an iPhone hardcore user
wink.gif
) . They're just making that "game" with the name MGS to make lots of money. It's a shame...

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OH!
MY!!
GOD!!!

ok.... erm that looks really bad..... i seen better games on ***************** (any random flash game site)
not to sound so negative but, seriously.... it do look poo XD

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
When I heard this was an on the rails shooter I didnt have high hopes anyway. You are kind of missing the point of MGS gameplay if you get rid of the stealth and all that and just focus on the action element. But for an ipod touch game I dont think it looks that bad, its on an ipod for Gods sake, and come on Ive seen far worse looking games on the ipod. It should at the very least be fun hopefully.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:| I'm allergic to BS *ahem* Does Sony own part of Konami, like Nintendo owns Pokemon or Microsoft owns Bungie? Because if so It's no wonder they let that rip off go on an Apple product, it looks like it will make iPhones/ipod touches sales drop. And yes, it will set a record for selling the most units just because of the name and clearly not the game, the game part SUCKS! It's almost as fail as:
fail2.jpg

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I recall, the iPod (Classic, I think) showed up in one of your menus in MGS4 (PS3) as a way to change the in-game music. Apple had product placement in that title. I would assume both companies have some sort of small partnership now, if not just this one-time exchange of mingling in each others platforms.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This isnt Metal gear.. I mean it is, but this is like a really crappy spin-off.

I love my iPod Touch, but it isnt a gaming console.. unless its racing or something similar. the lack of buttons hurts it.. and then we get games like this
tongue.gif

Gerard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
people dont be complaining THIS IS GREAT!

as in yeah sure the game looks so unbeleivably bad but. . . . think about it if this game is coming out on the iphone/ipodtouch this means that this game can come out for different consoles Im kinda happy actually

But yeah the game looks bad :L

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
[M said:
artin]
As I recall, the iPod (Classic, I think) showed up in one of your menus in MGS4 (PS3) as a way to change the in-game music. Apple had product placement in that title. I would assume both companies have some sort of small partnership now, if not just this one-time exchange of mingling in each others platforms.

Theres loads of Apple products in MGS4, Otacon uses a macbook throughout and you collect "ipod music" all through the game. I think Snake has an ipod you listen to that music on, but I never cared enough to try it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM