Dr.Killa

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
today i fixed my replaced my LCD screen. luckily it works now (it was cracked). but NOW, the directional buttons and analog stick act erratic. if i press 1 direction, it might go 2 other directions (like when i was playing tekken). and on the internet browser, the arrow keeps going down, and moves up slowwww, like its being pulled by a magnet. how do i fix this?

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go onto your system information screen (where it has your name and Mac address) and rotate your analog stick around a few times, in a complete circle (I don't think it has to be a specific direction, but I usually go clockwise). If it's the D-pad, just open it back up and make sure everything is seated properly, and your screws are all tightened nicely.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have never thought of that, Bob Saget.
If I ever have this problem, thanks.

Dr.Killa

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i fixed it now, all i did was adjust the screws. if they were too tight, the home button would be super sensitive and would activate if i just touched the area around it. if it was too loose, the analog problem would happen. BUT NOW I GOTTA FIND WTF IS WRONG WITH MY TRIANGL BUTTON

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E