Hacking messed up a9lh install

james50a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i tried instaling al9h via a guide but i screwed up somewhere down the line. tried going to the website listed and it made the colors on my 3ds go weird. figured it just bugged and turned off 3ds and now it wont turn on at all. light goes on for maybe split second and then turns off. i have the backup nand from earlier in the guide but can i even reflash it somehow when the 3ds wont even turn on? kinda lost (probably what i deserve for trying it at 3:30 in the morning)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i tried instaling al9h via a guide but i screwed up somewhere down the line. tried going to the website listed and it made the colors on my 3ds go weird. figured it just bugged and turned off 3ds and now it wont turn on at all. light goes on for maybe split second and then turns off. i have the backup nand from earlier in the guide but can i even reflash it somehow when the 3ds wont even turn on? kinda lost (probably what i deserve for trying it at 3:30 in the morning)
Do you have the arm9loaderhax.bin file on the root of your SD card?

Reactions: james50a

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It sounds like you might have turned off the console in the middle of the A9LH install. Check that you have arm9loaderhax.bin on the SD as mentioned above. What happens when you try to turn on the console, does it black screen or power off? Can you access the Luma menu if you hold Select on power on?

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I just fucked-up my 9.2U downgrade, and like an idiot, I updated to 11.2 to start again... after formatting and losing my DSiware exploit. >.<

I get to try again next Sunday, which is Christmas. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs