Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
merrytempmas_medium.jpg
Although we may have had to wave a sorry goodbye to ShopTemp in its current form, never fear! As GBAtemp will still be celebrating Tempmas 2010 with our fantastic community. Thanks to your favourite moderating team, we've managed to scurry up some great prizes into our festive sack and now we're ready to rock and roll with Tempmas 2010! Yes, our annual Christmas competition - Tempmas is back!

Top Prize: Nintendo 3DS

The top prize will be a fully paid-for Nintendo 3DS.

One lucky winner will receive a Nintendo 3DS console, fully paid for by GBAtemp. We will even pre-order it for the winner to ensure that he or she gets it as soon as it's released!

In case you've been living under a festively decorated rock, the 3DS is Nintendo's next handheld system. A true successor to the Nintendo DS that delivers a 3D effect on it's upper screen without the need for any special glasses! It's fully backwards compatible with Nintendo DS and DSi software and we're all pretty excited about it.

Runner ups: 30x R4i Gold

Thanks to the generous R4iDSN team we are able to offer R4i Gold carts to 30 lucky runner ups.

These carts are fully compatible with Wood R4 which make them an attractive and easy-to-use cart. This runners up prize will be offered to the 30 runner ups that don't quite make the mark for top prize.

You'll receive a brand new, packaged R4i Gold shipped directly to your doorstep free of charge.

How to enter:

Curious on how to enter this fantastic Tempmas 2010 competition? ...Well, we can't tell you!

You'll just have to keep your eyes peeled this year. So stay tuned to GBAtemp.net. And if you're observant enough, maybe you'll be in with a chance to win!

We will release the first clue sometime late next week, so no need to go hunting yet!

And we know it's against Christmas spirit and all, but if you want to be in with a higher chance of winning; you'd better keep your lips sealed if you do spot anything. Ho ho ho!

Rules: Remember, do not register multiple accounts to enter the Tempmas 2010 competition. Not only is this against forum rules which will possibly lead to both your accounts being disabled, but this is strictly against Tempmas 2010 rules. We will be keeping a close eye on entries should you be clever enough to enter, so play fair.

And with that, from all the staff at GBAtemp.net, we wish you a very Merry Tempmas 2010! We hope you all have a fantastic Christmas. So good luck! And enjoy...

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, this is some really great news.

Now, all we need to make it Tempmas is for Dice to make it snow again
ohmy.gif

Anyway, I'm excited, even though I don't fully understand the rules. But I'm sure I will catch on!

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really want that 3DS XD
I'm gonna waste 40% of my lifetime finding that 'something'...
Yes, I will.
Man, that's an awesome price.
I reaaaallly hope I'll win
smile.gif

Good luck to others (though, you'll only win the r4i gold prices, the 3DS will be miiiineeee >:D)
Great idea
smile.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty nice for GBAtempto pay for all of this! I will definitely enter, assuming I don't fail as badly as I did with the previous contest which involved scavenger hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1