Merry Christmas to all Tempers around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I tried Hangman and Penguin game but I don't like the fact that after you lose or win the game, the webpage goes into "Highscore" tab and refreshes, closing the game. It should've been like a built-in Highscore inside the flash game OR a new small window pops up submitting your score and showing the Top 20 etc etc with an option in the main (game) window saying "Play Again". Ofcourse it loads at an acceptable rate but...just stating an opinion ;)

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

I GIVE. THE F**K. UP.
Merry Chsitmas GBAtemp xD
And have a great new year

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I tried Hangman and Penguin game but I don't like the fact that after you lose or win the game, the webpage goes into "Highscore" tab and refreshes, closing the game. It should've been like a built-in Highscore inside the flash game OR a new small window pops up submitting your score and showing the Top 20 etc etc with an option in the main (game) window saying "Play Again". Ofcourse it loads at an acceptable rate but...just stating an opinion ;)
it doesnt do that for all the games, several games just have a "submit score" button.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Costy: Some games like angry birds go black screen on me (using latest Safari build with latest flash plugins on MacOS X 10.6.8).

Nice theme for the tempmas, but unfortunately, like during the last few challenges, I may have to skip the best parts because of me renovating my bathroom... meh I'd have liked to have a go at the PSVita :I

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Er, don't these games infringe several IPs? I can't imagine Nintendo having given you permission to use Donkey Kong and Mario in games. Even though you didn't make them yourself, you're hosting them on your site...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh, flash games aren't very fun. I hate competing for high scores most of all. It pretty much annihilates the enjoyment factor for me. I'll still give it a go, but I don't see myself getting one of the top high scores. I mean, 211k on that countries game? Good lord. We must have somebody with the globe memorized on this site.

Oh well.

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anti-cheating mech sucks, banned already.
I was playing penguins revenge. Recieved a shit score and didn't want to wait for it to load, just for me to hit back, so I refreshed and it said I was cheating and it banned me.
EDIT: After reading the thread, it seems a lot of people were banned unfairly. And this was probably my largest chance at winning :/

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
if u thought there wasnt enough "game" in gbatemp, this has completely flipped it.
what would be more awesome is online gba and older systems emu on gbatemp with ppl providing their own roms. i saw one for the gbc and was playing link to the past on it. (it fell since they provided the roms)

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Er, don't these games infringe several IPs? I can't imagine Nintendo having given you permission to use Donkey Kong and Mario in games. Even though you didn't make them yourself, you're hosting them on your site...
They're fan games, there's no profit being made off of their IP.
Perhaps not the most recent example, but Square Enix sent C&D letters to all those Chrono Trigger fan projects.

evil goober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got banned I forgot to sign in, I hope it gets fixed soon.[#ARC-59] You are banned from the arcade, cheating was detected from your account or IP address.

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seemed like I was unbanned, so I went to play again, and got a page with nothing but this:
"ERROR: score verification failed (invalid key/score). Cheating detected, member is banned from the arcade."
It's more of an anti-user mechanism than a anti-cheat mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: @BunnyPinkie yepp