Merry Christmas to all Tempers around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlonguppy

Trophies
Website
artoftrolling.memebase.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meh, a no go for me. Not a gamer at all; a PS vita would not do it. I'm not into Sony at all, you will know when you have worked there. Especially at the 'planning team'. It's only like 'Nintendo has this, so we do this', 'Microsoft has a camera, we will do that too for a stronger market position' etc...

That's the reason, they aren't innovative at all. I fired myself when I worked there for a few months.

But ontopic now, there seems to be a bug in that game. Is it fixed now? Because I have no problems here.
Happy Christmas to you all, and a good 2012.

D

Deleted-185407

Got accused of cheating when playing Penguin's Revenge. I've no idea what the score was. =/

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finished Mario Star Scramble playing as a guest (didn't realize I was logged out), then logged in at the error page, and promptly got banned for cheating. What's up with that?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Similar thing happened to me. Played one game, tried to submit a score and then....

Code:
ERROR: score verification failed (invalid key/score). Cheating detected, member is banned from the arcade.
I finished Mario Star Scramble playing as a guest (didn't realize I was logged out), then logged in at the error page, and promptly got banned for cheating. What's up with that?

Suddenly banned from arcade
Costello/other staff will fix it there, post your complaints in that topic. Don't worry, I'm unbanned and rocking Angry Birds as we speak!

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So the arcade games for this event are the arcade games in the catagory tempmas 2011 right?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does this mean no treasure hunt for this year? the one of the last year was so much fun :(

umm also is this currently safe? or does the game still need to be fixed?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
So the arcade games for this event are the arcade games in the catagory tempmas 2011 right?

All games in the arcade are eligible for the competition. At the end of the competition date one of the 20 games will be randomly selected, and the members with the top three scores in that game will win prizes.

As for those who are having issues with the cheat prevention in the arcade please have patience, once Costy is done with his turkey he will iron out the bugs we are experiencing.

Reactions: 1 person

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Who is also beginning to get mad at the crow in the penguin game? When you finally got a nice launch he will stop you :( Badluck lawl.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, after submitting my score on Battleship, it says I cheated. I didn't do anything so I'm stumped...=P

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol, the anticheat is so tight none of my tricks would work here... jk I would never cheat on GBAtemp!
Damn, wish it was something I had a better chance of doing, but I'll try anyway

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas (or Season's Greetings) to EVERYONE. Even people who don't want it. :)

EDIT: In fact ESPECIALLY to those people who don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://mcbroken.com/ 50/50