Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
What's with all the anime boot screens?
Why when someone makes an app that makes it able to change any image at all, the first change is ANIME?!
WHY THE !@#$???!!!
What's with all the cartoon boot screens?
Why when someone makes an app that makes it able to change any image at all, the first change is CARTOON?!
WHY THE !@#$???!!!

Here's my マブラヴ image:
NemSo.png

Last edited by uyjulian,

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can someone make a vocaloid one for I? No text, just an image of Miku, or even the whole gang.
Well, I'm planning on making something with a Rimoko fanart. It would say "Sit down please, MenuHax is loading..."! :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My contribution
2121e624-7e3e-11e5-8309-9b46dbdf12cb.png

This was in the github issue but didn't get selected, (I'm good with that I really like the one that was) anyways enjoy
Sorry, but this isn't proper 3D either.

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Another announcement! If you don't see your image in the OP, but View Attachment, then please edit your post to embed the image, not attach it, then notify me!
Thanks a lot!

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I configured menuhax 2.0 to not execute if L is held, and set up CtrBootManager's .cfg to automatically launch into my main boot entry unless R is held.
As such, menuhax 2.0 will load into CtrBootManager, which in return will load into CakesFW, which finally results in a boot into emuNAND.
I can interrupt menuhax to boot to sysNAND instead by holding L or interrupt CtrBootManager by holding R, or simply press nothing and have it boot into emuNAND automatically.
I can't find it anymore, but there was a Fake Brick. Would be funny to set up as primary autoboot with your configuration ( if not holding neither L or R to boot SYSNAND or CBM): "If you don't press the correct button, your 3DS will be destroyed in x sesonds! GG"

Last edited by tivu100,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1