Homebrew MenuDO Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't I already explain MENUdo currently works on all major cards? SoulAnger will lock MENUdo down before release.

The best thing you can do is find out all our real names, and hack all stores like Gamekool and DealExtreme so you see what cards we buy nearer release.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LxTrix said:
SifJar said:
Soul_anger said if someone opend a topic to ask MenuDO questions, he would answer them, so here goes (feel free to add more questions and hopefully soul will come and answer them):

See below.

ackers said:
wait, wut this thing still aint out yet? I've been away from here for over 8 months...
trollface.png

QUOTE(Why2 @ Dec 7 2009, 12:41 PM)
im need to ask something. how the game cards get update?
By that, do you mean MENUdo, or the flashcard's official menu?

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Placeholder said:
Didn't I already explain MENUdo currently works on all major cards? SoulAnger will lock MENUdo down before release.

The best thing you can do is find out all our real names, and hack all stores like Gamekool and DealExtreme so you see what cards we buy nearer release.

OFFTOPIC not really
*whisper
guys placeholders real name is DAN...
D-A-N...

good luck hacking deal extreme.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
My real name is Scott. I don't know where you got 'Dan' from. What a stupid name.

Oh and fgghjjkll, thanks so much for the R4 btw
biggrin.gif

Back on topic :- MENUdo is soooooooo awesome.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
famousginni said:
Hellz yeah, MENUdo is soo.. awesome...
Placeholder: How are you going to use the R4 if you don't have a DS?

...I get a DS?

QUOTE(shito @ Dec 10 2009, 03:16 PM) is tihs still gonna be a only one flashcart compatible?

AFAIK.

Why2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
LxTrix said:
SifJar said:
Soul_anger said if someone opend a topic to ask MenuDO questions, he would answer them, so here goes (feel free to add more questions and hopefully soul will come and answer them):

See below.

ackers said:
wait, wut this thing still aint out yet? I've been away from here for over 8 months...
trollface.png

QUOTE(Why2 @ Dec 7 2009, 12:41 PM)
im need to ask something. how the game cards get update?
By that, do you mean MENUdo, or the flashcard's official menu?

i mean you sew placeholder GameCard? how its update how its says wich game i was play.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Why2 said:
i mean you sew placeholder GameCard? how its update how its says wich game i was play.
Ohh, now I understand. Well, provided you have the specific card MENUdo will have ROM support for, your gamercard will automatically be updated before you launch the game, provided you're by a wireless access point.

Why2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Why2 said:
Ohh, now I understand. Well, provided you have the specific card MENUdo will have ROM support for, your gamercard will automatically be updated before you launch the game, provided you're by a wireless access point.
oh CooL!
and if will be an update
there is any Updater on MenuDo or i will need go to the Website of menuDo and download that verision

lochoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not gonna lie; as much as I want to get a card for my DSi, I've been waiting for a good reason to buy one.

This is a good reason, but since there's no official word if it'll work on any cart or just a cart that gives him money, I'm stuck waiting. I hate wasting money, but love spending it.

Either way, I've been excited about MENUdo for quite a while; every time I read about it, I get that fun 'can I play with it yet?!' feeling. Can't wait to see what's in store.

[edit: You guys tricked me into posting! I've been silent for three years! THREE YEARS! What have you done!]

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lochoko said:
I'm not gonna lie; as much as I want to get a card for my DSi, I've been waiting for a good reason to buy one.

This is a good reason, but since there's no official word if it'll work on any cart or just a cart that gives him money, I'm stuck waiting. I hate wasting money, but love spending it.

Either way, I've been excited about MENUdo for quite a while; every time I read about it, I get that fun 'can I play with it yet?!' feeling. Can't wait to see what's in store.

[edit: You guys tricked me into posting! I've been silent for three years! THREE YEARS! What have you done!]

hahaha GG.
well yea it is awnsome. its worth your first post being about menudo!
you should put it in your sig.
"Ive donated my first post, ever since making my account here in 2006 for MenuDO!"

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Tuna... you really don't know the meaning of GG. It means "good game".

EDIT: Also, look how immature I am. (Signature.)

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Placeholder said:
Tuna... you really don't know the meaning of GG. It means "good game".

EDIT: Also, look how immature I am. (Signature.)
WIN!
rofl2.gif

Which games are those?

Nintendo Touch Golf for the X
Learn English (or something like that) for the E
Splinter Cell for the S

It was a bitch trying to find the right icons >,..,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!