Gaming Memory Stick Pro Duo

Rockrz5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wheres the best place to get a good 4 GB-8GB MSPD? Ooooooor is anyone here willing to give me one free? Please? Pretty please? With sugar plums on top?
yaypsp.gif
heh, but some links would be great!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week I know I saw (well still this week technically for 45min my time zone) that the 16GB Sony made memory stick duo pro mark2 was on special for $58.82. I have no idea if it still is but that's disgustingly cheap.

Foxfire Inferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can fake cards create complications in operating/updating a PSP besides corrupt data and loss of capacity issues? I just learned about this and found out that my card that came with my PSP is a fake one. =/

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxfire Inferno said:
Can fake cards create complications in operating/updating a PSP besides corrupt data and loss of capacity issues? I just learned about this and found out that my card that came with my PSP is a fake one. =/

It can, but not necessarily.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
zektor said:
riddle43 said:

Seconded. I get ALL of my flash memory from them. Good prices and guaranteed REAL.
that or i saw some 4gig ones at walmart for $20 or so yesterday, going to be going there later to get one.
best buy and staples also have it for $20 this week as well

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Foxfire Inferno said:
I've had problems with a fake 8gb memory stick before. Lots of games would take forever to load. I had to constantly backup and format the card. I finally just threw it away and bought a real 4gb. No slowdowns or anything else problematic since.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
How do you tell if a MSPD is a fake? Does it just feel different or something?
they are really inxpensive.

the only problem with fake memory sticks is that they cannot be used for magic memory sticks.

i have 2 of these, they work absolutely perfect, i think they are 3.7gb formatted http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15684

this and this:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15683
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15682
look like exactly the same brand, so i can recommend them. mine came with a white sticker on them covering up a sony logo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.