astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
This was during the summer, and I picked up this cute girl from the place I was working at (a florist). As we got to know each other, we found out our respective love for video games. One day, she picks me up for a spontanous date at her place, and she decided to pick up Mario Kart Wii. We are standing in Best Buy, and she also picks up two steering wheels for it.

We finally arrive at her place, and we decide on takeout Chinese food. As we wait for the food to arrive, we decide to start playing Smash Brothers (not sure which one). She looks embarrassed, as she explains she's terrible at fighting games. And I'm totally kicking her ass - like terribly, no matter what character I pick. We continue flirting and talking trash, and the food finally arrives.

The delivery guy was shocked to see two very different women answer the door. My date is black, and I'm very visibly asian. We were both in disarrayed clothing due to the heat, and the competition.

After eating, we both start playing each other on Mario Kart. Now, it was my turn to royally suck at it. I was mostly in last place (I hate using the Wii motion controls for anything), and the steering wheel was causing me to oversteer badly. (Yes, because there is no yoke, it's very easy to launch your character into blissful oblivion.) It was a fun and enjoyable date that resulted in a funny running joke with me --> my date suggested that we make a game Swordfish style - she'd give me oral while I was playing!
yay.gif

Any cool memories of gaming with your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband?

PS - Two new blog posts on one day, god...gbatemp is taking over my brain...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Use your wifes big mamba hairnet to hold your phone