Memorex's Wii Motion Plus controller with wireless nunhuck release

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Returned it and got another.

The last nunchuck WAS defective. I now give these a solid 10/10.

Guess what? It works flawlessly (less Tides of Destiny..... weirdly). Apart from that game, literally every game works extremely well, with no problems whatsoever. Then again, Tides of Destiny always drifted my Golem to the right on the first party nunchuck, so there's something weird with that game apparently.

Also, charge time. So far, the Nunchuck has lasted 11 on hours and it's still going without problems nor signs of weakening battery.

@suprgamer - Rune Factory Frontier or Tides of Destiny? I only have Tides of Destiny so far, but if you're saying Frontier works flawlessly, that might be why. I DID have a defective nunchuck, but something seriously seems screwie with Tides of Destiny anyway, since it even reacts strangely to my first party nunchuck.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I can add that after thorough playtime I've managed to make the charge last about 20 some hours until it started acting funny. I charged it up after that and it is working fine now. I bought two, and have noticed that one Nunchuck seems to be acting quite a bit more...jumpy than my other, and I assume there might be a small defect in it. But other than that no problems here! So those whom are wondering whether or not they should buy one, I highly suggest it, even if it's just the Wiimotes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night