ROM Hack Melee43DS Thread Continues Here! (Help Wanted!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. That's mean. Get a life and finish one of your projects before hurting another one.
At least I've done something for the community. I'm over here spreading info about important things like new updates and hacks, and you're doing absolutely nothing. At least I have projects. Why don't you go and try making complex games and system utilities for a system that has virtually zero documentation (Wii U) or previous work to reference, or a level editor for a game that has never even been mentioned in the hacking community, and then we'll talk about finishing projects.

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

Mugen Lord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
At least I've done something for the community. I'm over here spreading info about important things like new updates and hacks, and you're doing absolutely nothing. At least I have projects. Why don't you go and try making complex games and system utilities for a system that has virtually zero documentation (Wii U) or previous work to reference, or a level editor for a game that has never even been mentioned in the hacking community, and then we'll talk about finishing projects.
Remember this project was halted for a bit and only started a few weeks now. We're talking multiple character moveset edits here, not your your typical hack per file/line... dealing with combos and such.

Last edited by Mugen Lord,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember this project was halted for a bit and only started a few weeks now. We're talking multiple character moveset edits here, not your your typical hack per file/line... dealing with combos and all.
I know, I wasn't intending to be rude. I really do want to see what comes out of this.

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen guys, the ones I've tagged in the post are all I know ok?

Apparently I contacted the wrong guy but the original dude saw the new thread, according to him....

Why he won't make a formal reply? Beats me... -_-
I always thought Sachi was a conspicuously female name. Guess not :P

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it will not have pichu, ice climbers and melee movesets?
We probably won't be adding any characters, since we have no equivalent to Brawl's Clone Engine as of yet, and we probably will never have Ice Climbers, even on N3DS and Wii U. However, we may decide to implement Melee movesets later on in development.

Dogenberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We probably won't be adding any characters, since we have no equivalent to Brawl's Clone Engine as of yet, and we probably will never have Ice Climbers, even on N3DS and Wii U. However, we may decide to implement Melee movesets later on in development.
Ok, i love melee falco so i hope you will make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...