I don't see a glitch....
unsure.gif

Z

Zorua

boof222 said:
Zorua said:
Why the hell is this on the front page?
Is this a glitch?
Don't know, but from what I can see, every topic posted in here goes to the front page...

There's some problem with the permissions, I think.
Only mag staff are allowed to post topics here.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zorua said:
boof222 said:
Zorua said:
Why the hell is this on the front page?
Is this a glitch?
Don't know, but from what I can see, every topic posted in here goes to the front page...

There's some problem with the permissions, I think.
Only mag staff are allowed to post topics here.
Yeah, I thought that was the case.

GranolaBar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
GranolaBar said:
I don't see a glitch....
unsure.gif

Regular users aren't supposed to be able to post in the Gaming News section or anything that'll become front page immediately.

Submit your DS related threads here.
Well the moderator (I think his name is shaun something) gave me permission. It was all because he accidentally removed my permission and I sent him a message regarding that and he said I can now post. I wonder if he/she did something...
If this was offensive, I'm sorry
frown.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyways, back to topic!
I'd love to see a sequel to ZX Advent. Maybe also with some extra when you have Megaman Zero 1-4 in your GBA Slot (or maybe even another Megaman game like Megaman & Bass, which would unlock some "B Biometal" which makes you look like Bass
biggrin.gif
)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lemme guess, did you manage to beat Hard Mode and see the secret ending?

Anyway I don't think the ZX series is going to see a revival any time soon, I loved the games but commercially they didn't fare very well.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope they do but then again the last release was 2007
The 2D sidescrolling Megaman games are so awesome
biggrin.gif

And I loved the transforming biometals in the ZX series

GranolaBar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
If they do they better not have the shitty transformations first this time.
I know right! They just copied it from the Megaman Zero series! I want them to make NEW ones! NEW characters! NEW gameplays! Come one Capcom!

Posts merged

GranolaBar said:
QUOTE(Rydian @ May 5 2011, 07:25 PM) If they do they better not have the shitty transformations first this time.
I know right! They just copied it from the Megaman Zero series! I want them to make NEW ones! NEW characters! NEW gameplays! Come one Capcom!
*Come on

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GranolaBar said:
Rydian said:

Posts merged

GranolaBar said:
QUOTE(Rydian @ May 5 2011, 07:25 PM) If they do they better not have the shitty transformations first this time.
*Come on

you do realize there is an edit button so you didnt need to double post(which got merged)

well there was a rumor floaating around the nets about a zx prequel where the player took control of i think their names were pandora and promethius(been a while since i played zx.advent). well thats all i think it was a rumor. i doubt it i still dont see how legends 3 is being made with the man behind the blue bomber gone. but its still being made well i think legend 3 will be the last MM game

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
GranolaBar said:
Rydian said:
What I meant was that the first 2-3 transformations you get suck ass. The first is this fire deer thing that has really out-of-place and clunky controls and is almost useless, then you get this even-less-useful thing that can't do shit outside of the water.

It really turned me off of the game, thankfully the later ones were cooler.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
GranolaBar said:
Rydian said:

Posts merged

GranolaBar said:
*Come on

you do realize there is an edit button so you didnt need to double post(which got merged)

well there was a rumor floaating around the nets about a zx prequel where the player took control of i think their names were pandora and promethius(been a while since i played zx.advent). well thats all i think it was a rumor. i doubt it i still dont see how legends 3 is being made with the man behind the blue bomber gone. but its still being made well i think legend 3 will be the last MM game
I would sincerely hope not. Megaman is my favorite video game series. I loved where each storyline for each series was going. I was seriously hoping for more out of the X and ZX series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)