Misc Megaman starforce Brother!

Gup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm only lvl 20-ish, with starforce. I don't know what the hell Linkin' up is good for but I'd like to try it out!
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically you get a stat boost, you can use their Star Force, and you can add their Favorite Cards as a cards in your folder.

AoXoA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hows this megaman compared to megaman battle network 5 - double team? (I havnt played much double team, and used to play alot of megaman on gba, great game!)

Just wondering how these newer megamans (pega etc) are, and if their worth getting?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not nearly as good as the MMBN series, ridiculously easy, and only has about 8 hours game time.

I would not buy it.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Love to find a Auz/NZ Brother for Starforce. I have the American Leo version and I've just imported the Japanese Pegasus. Only $12 at PlayAsia so I thought why not. I'd like to take advantage of the Bokura no Taiyou features the Japanese game has but I'm no good at the games. I even bought Bokura no Taiyo 2 for the SolCross Fusion on BN5DS a game I still haven't clocked, I can't beat Nebula grey :'(
Note: I have no GBA megaman games. Only roms I haven't played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay