Megaman 9 Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by alucard77, Sep 30, 2008.

1. alucard77
    OP

alucard77 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2006
    United States
    Hi All,

I know there have been a couple of posts about this, but I did not see a resolution. I am trying to run MM9, but it keeps pushing me back to the main menu.

- I have the wvcdumps 15.1MB file.
    - When I first installed this, I installed it using the WAD installer v2.1
    - I was on 3.1U, which failed, so I upgraded to 3.2U via cIOS_Downgrader_v1.1
    - When it did not work on 3.2U I update to 3.3U, still no go
    - I uninstalled the game all together with WAD Uninstaller, and reinstalled, still a no go
    - I have wiikey if that makes a difference

I am running out of ideas here. Do you guys have any other suggestions or something else I can try?

BTW, I also installed the IOS37-64-v2070.wad using the cIOS37_rev3-Installer.dol. I read to install this file through wadmanager. But the readme said to to install it with the cIOS37_rev3-Installer.dol installer, so I am a bit confused.

-=Final Edit=-
    OK, for anyone reading this who is having the same issue. I did 2 seperate things, so I am not sure which resolved my issue. Feel free to try these for yourselves:
    1- I installed the IOS37-64-v2070.wad using wadmanager. Not the cIOS37_rev3-Installer.dol as the readme said.
    2- I first uninstalled MM9 with Wadmanager, then I reinstalled it with wadmanager.

I hope this helps someone out there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice