Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Don't know about you, but for me it's difficult play games on the Switch screen after TV screen. I think those console games are designed for a big screen, which makes all the small details hard to see. On the 3DS and VITA everything was designed according to the screen size and resolution, so it's just a pleasure to play any game.
There are only a few particular games that are harder to play in portable mode than they should be, but 720p clarity is far better than what you get with 3DS or Vita. It's just a matter of devs adapting to a new system. I can also state the obvious here: Switch does multiplayer with a single system, 3DS/Vita do not.

Last edited by Xzi,

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Well wtf do you expect. You expect the switch to be 4k 60pfs in tablet form. it will be $3000.
thats like saying the 3ds when it came out to be as powerfull as a 2012 i7 pc......
I just predicted, not complained.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There are only a few particular games that are harder to play in portable mode than they should be, but 720p clarity is far better than what you get with 3DS or Vita. It's just a matter of devs adapting to a new system. I can also state the obvious here: Switch does multiplayer with a single system, 3DS/Vita do not.
On Switch screen you don't have that magnificent feeling, compared to TV size. If I'd played BOTW on Switch screen it would be 10 times less epic than on the TV screen.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just predicted, not complained.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On Switch screen you don't have that magnificent feeling, compared to TV size. If I'd played BOTW on Switch screen it would be 10 times less epic than on the TV screen.
i played all of the botw game on the switch in portable mode and it was just as epic, you seem to forget botw was also made for wiiu with offtv gameplay on the gamepad.

i played all games in portable mode it never makes any any worse botw is a delight on the switch portable mode, tbh i have 10 games and i only connected my switch to the tv to do mario kart multiplayer lol everything else i played only on portable mode and it looks and plays great.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
i played all of the botw game on the switch in portable mode and it was just as epic, you seem to forget botw was also made for wiiu with offtv gameplay on the gamepad.

i played all games in portable mode it never makes any any worse botw is a delight on the switch portable mode, tbh i have 10 games and i only connected my switch to the tv to do mario kart multiplayer lol everything else i played only on portable mode and it looks and plays great.
Good for you. But for me Switch or WiiU screens are garbage. The colour, contrast and brightness of the screen is just awful. On the TV it's much more colorful and overall experience is more pleasant.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Good for you. But for me Switch or WiiU screens are garbage. The colour, contrast and brightness of the screen is just awful. On the TV it's much more colorful and overall experience is more pleasant.
switch 720p screen looks great lol i think your complaining about anything just for complaining, never once i saw anyone diss out about switch screen haveing bad colors and contrast lol.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
switch 720p screen looks great lol i think your complaining about anything just for complaining, never once i saw anyone diss out about switch screen haveing bad colors and contrast lol.
I'm not complaining. I'm even okay with 3DS screen. But choosing between TV screen and Switch, I think it should be obvious to everyone that TV is better.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not complaining. I'm even okay with 3DS screen. But choosing between TV screen and Switch, I think it should be obvious to everyone that TV is better.
720p is 720p any game lcoked to 720p will even look better on the switch since the screen is smaller lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither