Hacking Mega man 10 problems

cokeman118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a new thread but maybe someone here can help me. When I first tired megaman 10 I got the 002 error, so I got the latest IOS56 from DOP MOD, and then it worked. However now Guitar Hero 5 doesn't work. When that loads I will get an 002 error or it will say there was an error and to shut off the wii. From what I have read I need IOS56 v5146 with rev14 DIP for Guitar Hero 5 to work. When I got that and installed it, Guitar Hero 5 worked, but then it broke megaman 10, and I get the 002 error. Any way to fix this so they both can work together?? I would really hate to keep loading IOS's back and forth just to play games. I am on system menu 4.2u, with the latest cioscorp and use the disc channel to load. Not using USB so please don't tell me to use that instead. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
JohnnyDeformed said:
Daco said:
fix : dont pirate
If it makes you feel better then I will have you know I intend on buying it when it releases on xbox360
lecture.gif
. Capcom is my favorite company, and 8-bit mega man games have been a passion since I was a kid and first played MM2. I would want nothing less than to support capcom
bow.gif
sure you will

and my cock is brown from the shit you just said

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Daco
Nobody cares.

@Tonitonichopchop
The error you're getting is because the region free hack isn't working for you. The Region Free Channels hack never really worked for me either. I would suggest installing a 4.1U wad, then installing priiloader with my latest hacks.ini (it's on wiibrew, the Ready-made one), and enabling the "Region Free EVERYTHING" hack. That one will definetely work. MM10 can display fine in both NTSC and PAL.

Or you could just region free the wad with freethewads or wwpacker.

@everyone else
Summary:
Mega Man 10 runs under IOS56.
It is USA region.
But it can work fine with both PAL and NTSC video modes.

It should work fine on up-to-date USA Wiis straight away.
If you get "This channel cannot be used" error, you need to region free it with freethewads or wwpacker (or hex editor), or use "Region Free EVERYTHING" preloader/StartPatch hack.

If you get a black screen, make sure you have IOS56 installed. It can be any version of IOS56. Download it via NUSD, or use google, and install via wad manager.

Hope that clears everything up for you guys.
And enjoy!

GrooovyLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would like to play Megaman 10 but it always freeze when I try to install the wad :/

I've tried to install the newest IOS56 with Dop-Ios, but I always get an error:

ES_AddTitleStart returned: -2011
You need to use an IOS with trucha bug.
Thats what the IOS15 downgrade is good for...

After I read this message I've downloaded the Trucha Bug Restorer v1.1 to downgrade IOS15, but an error occurred, too -.-" ->

installing ticket...
Setting the revision to 0...
Error: ES_AddTitleStart returned -1035, maybe you need an updated downgrader

Error: Could not set the revision to 0
Downgrade failed.

I become desperate :/ I hope u have any ideas to solve this problem

System:4.1E
Cios:Rev17

GrooovyLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have cIOSCORP v3.1.

I downloaded cIOSCORP v.3.6 Installer/Uninstaller and I tried to uninstall it.

But my Wii always freeze after he installed some IOS wads :/

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
GrooovyLink said:
I have cIOSCORP v3.1.

I downloaded cIOSCORP v.3.6 Installer/Uninstaller and I tried to uninstall it.

But my Wii always freeze after he installed some IOS wads :/
Maybe try Installing the "uninstaller" wads one-by-one in wad manager, then installing v3.6, and then everything should work.

QUOTE(tHciNc @ Mar 7 2010, 08:29 AM) why not just get the pal version to begin with
This thread was made before the PAL version was "released" on the internetz. But now that it's out, it would be a good idea to get the version from their region, although it probably won't make any difference, except removing the need to region-free it. Thay'd still have to nstall IOS56 if they don't have it though.

@Daco
Nobody cares.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to install the newest IOS56 on System Menu 4.0?

I installed NTSC version and it kicks me back to the wii main menu when I try to play Mega Man 10.

EDIT
Worked perfectly when I installed the latest IOS56 (v5404 or so) using Dop-IOS v8.

GrooovyLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was a hard job to install all the wads since my wii freezes sometimes :/

But at the last 3 wads I have to install I've got the error ret = -1012.

I've tried some other wads which i installed before, too and now this error occurred all the time :/

Another Problem -> When I try to install cIOSrev17 or 19 with network installation I always get kick out or my wii freezes and when I try to use the WAD Installation I get the error ret = -4100

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are you using the latest version of wad manager?
Try using the latest wad manager, and install the wad that I just pm'd you, then try again.

GrooovyLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've downloaded the last WAD Manger, but I still get this error -> ret = -1012 :/ Even if I try to install your wad which you pm'd me...well, and alle the others, too...

damysteryman

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's strange...

Further research told me that error -1012 means "Invalid Signiature Type"...

But the signiatures of the wads are correct...

You seem to have a much bigger problem than just mega man not working.

Are you able to use the app Title Lister to generate a report of everything you have installed?
And are you able to use FSToolbox to dump everything in your "sys" folder on your Wii's NAND?

If you have bootmii installed and a NAND backup, I suggest you restore to an older backup (copy all your saves to SD first, so you don't lose any game progress)

GrooovyLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't do anything of this :/

If i load the app Title Lister I only get the Message "Dies ist keine gültige Wii-Anwendung!" -> "This not a valid Wii-Application.

Well, I dont know why but my backup from the SD disappeared oO I'm sure that I had one...

I also tried some 4.xx downgrade TuT, but none of these worked
biggrin.gif
Thats really unbelieveable T_T

I've even tried to do an orginal update through nintendo ... but I get there an error, too ->(32012)

Mh...I started the Hackmiiinstaller and I wanted to reinstall DVDx... But I can't install it anymoe ...^^ (failed -10400001012)

So I googled this message and I only found some japanes sites -> ?b????? Wii?????BootMii?

Finally...I don't know why my wii is doing such crazy things...I only get errors -.-"

GrooovyLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, I've already tried this...I also did a check with "Syscheck" and "DOP-Mii" but it always stops, when he analyze IOS60 :/

I've the newest HBC...I installed it 5 days ago

Well, I just followed a Betwiin TuT and now all works fine
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good