pelson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Anyone has a good emulator to play megadrive on WII ??

I want to play NHL95 and 96;

Thanks
Nelson Gomes

pelson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Did you even search? Genesis Plus GX.

yes. I found it but i am having some troubles to execute the roms by a usb hard disk

I don´t have a sd card at this moment.

When I tried to use the load by usd option i recieved a msg saying that cannot connect on :usb/ device

Thanks

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
pelson said:
tattar8 said:
Did you even search? Genesis Plus GX.

yes. I found it but i am having some troubles to execute the roms by a usb hard disk

I don´t have a sd card at this moment.

When I tried to use the load by usd option i recieved a msg saying that cannot connect on :usb/ device

Thanks
Hmm...just a question...do you use a hard disk with a primary partition of WBFS and an extended FAT32 partition (containing the roms)?
I used to have that problem (on v1.3.1 of the emulator). The only way to solve it back then was to put them on SD-card.
It was one of the smaller advantages of switching to a full FAT32 disk.

It was also before eke-eke updated his emulator to have a new GUI*. You can find that a link to it on this page.

*in other words: I have no idea of that bug is still around.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a quick issue; I've been having troubles running the emulator at all. All emu's run fine, but the moment I choose Genesis Plus GX, I just get a black screen?. . .

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
sonknuck23 said:
Just a quick issue; I've been having troubles running the emulator at all. All emu's run fine, but the moment I choose Genesis Plus GX, I just get a black screen?. . .

which version ?

black screen on load is a common issue with emulators, generally related to cIOS/DVDX incompatibilities

pelson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
sonknuck23 said:

which version ?

black screen on load is a common issue with emulators, generally related to cIOS/DVDX incompatibilities

works !!! run perfect using an sd card
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If I could halucinAte this is what I imagine it would look like?