Meet The Pyro Just Released

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another little thing in the subtitles was scout saying, "He isn't here, is she?"
Damn you, Valve! That doesn't make sense! Is Pyro a woman or not, spill the beans! :angry:

He/she is either/or, depending on your preference I guess. Perhaps the Pyro is someone different every time he/she spawns, having multiple genders?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, do they still make Spyro games? I thought those died out years ago with the dinosaurs and parachute pants.
That stupid Skylanders game technically counts as a Spyro game, as he is one of the characters.

It makes lots of cents for a title announcing a new spyro game.
Sense*
And also, that still wouldn't make any sense grammatically. Besides, why would they have a game titled "Meet the ___" if the series is almost 15 years old?

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently there is talk that the big reveal on Adult Swim tonight will be that Valve will make or produce a miniseries using the Source engine, and that this video will be the lead in for that.

I'd just be happy if they brought back The Brak Show, but a miniseries from Valve? I can dig it.
Brak. That's all I have to say. But this might be a reason for me to update my PC So it can run TF2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?