Visit site
XP
Country
posted this here may someone will want it

/// THE UNIVERSAL CHILD'S PLAY PATCH WAS UPDATED!! ///

How to play "Medarot DS: Kabuto Ver." on your DSTT and R4

For DSTT User:

1. Download Medarot DS: Kabuto Ver Patch.rar
or Medarot DS: Kawagata Ver Patch and get a Patch.exe file from the RAR archive.

2. Drag your you version ROM and drop it onto the Patch.exe.

3. Copy the attached two files, infolib.dat and extinfo.dat, to the TTMENU folder of your DSTT.

Note: You must use DSTT Kernel v1.17a12 rev05 for implementing the latest extinfo.bat file.

For R4 User:

Use YSMENU with the same manner of the above instruction as like DSTT. Thus, use R4 YSMENU.

Note:
The file having the ".bak" extension is the backup copy of the original nds file.

Credit to Rudolph. XD

kungi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my kernel with this and now it works fine. It fixed the white screen. Now if there was a group that would be willing to do a translation ;_;

Time to play i guess

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel_Boy said:
TNX I want translation !!!!
Wont come any time soon
tongue.gif
but I agree.

In the mean time just play the gba version, which is better IMO.

The animation in this sucks, when the medabots are idle in the animation, they return to rigging position, a sign of lazy animators.

The overworld talking sprites are very ugly compared to some of the story illustrations.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Saddamsdevil said:
Israel_Boy said:
Wont come any time soon
tongue.gif
but I agree.

The animation in this sucks, when the medabots are idle in the animation, they return to rigging position, a sign of lazy animators.

The overworld talking sprites are very ugly compared to some of the story illustrations.

Lazy? Lazy? They move as though their breathing, almost pulsating, ready for battle. Also the Overworld sprites are great compared with the Story illustrations(which I assume you mean the character images), most of them look pretty good with what they were using.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
Saddamsdevil said:
Israel_Boy said:
Wont come any time soon
tongue.gif
but I agree.

Lazy? Lazy? They move as though their breathing, almost pulsating, ready for battle. Also the Overworld sprites are great compared with the Story illustrations(which I assume you mean the character images), most of them look pretty good with what they were using.
Use Rokusho's radar. After the effect (which covers up the model, very likely covering something up, like.. no animation on the left side of the medabot) it assumes the rigging pose with lowered arms.

And I mean the character images with overworld talking sprites. There are several story illustrations in a completely different style to the talking sprites.

EDIT: also, robots... you know... don't breathe.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Saddamsdevil said:
Use Rokusho's radar. After the effect (which covers up the model, very likely covering something up, like.. no animation on the left side of the medabot) it assumes the rigging pose with lowered arms.

And I mean the character images with overworld talking sprites. There are several story illustrations in a completely different style to the talking sprites.

Yea with the Radar thing it goes in front of them because its an effect. Also while I know robots don't breathe, They're still moving their motors constantly, ready to move at any given moment.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
Saddamsdevil said:

Yea with the Radar thing it goes in front of them because its an effect. Also while I know robots don't breathe, They're still moving their motors constantly, ready to move at any given moment.

Point is, when the effect is OVER, he returns to rigging position.

keenmans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still white screen for me even with R4YsMenu... So that means either i'm doing something wrong or the patch does not work on R4Ys.. Can someone verify that for me??
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo