Hacking Maximum brightness bug after ctrtransfer

Frieren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My N3ds originally been on 11.0.0.33e I made nand backup (11.0) and performed ctrtransfer to 9.2.0.22e with ctrtransfer pack from 3ds.guide Everything went well and i made another nand backup (9.2). I installed menuhax, made gateway emunand and format it in order to unlink it from sysnand.
And here comes the problem. After formatting emunand i immediately noticed that 5/5 maximum brightness looks very dark. More like 4/5. The maximum brightness in unformatted sysnand/emunand look fine. I recreated emunand many times. But every time i format it the maximum brightness has decreased. If i don't format it the maximum brightness looks ok.
At this point i decided to format sysnand since unformatted emunand doesn't has brightness problem. But after i formatting it the maximum brightness has decreased in sysnand too. I perfomed 9.2.0.22e ctrtransfer once again. And it didn't change anything. The maximum brightness remained reduced. I restored my 9.2 nand backup. And brightness return to normal. Here's photos (white n3ds xl):
dfnyym.jpg
zmrvyb.jpg
lganma.jpg
Since i don't have any valuable data in emunand i tried to do some things with it. I downgrade emunand with sysupdater, i update emunand with sysupdater. But nothing has helped. In formatted emunand the maximum brightness looks reduced. In unformatted emunand the maximum brightness looks normal.
Is there anything i could do with it?
Also, sysnand is clean. I just downgrade it with ctrtransfer/restore backup. No a9lh/b9s.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)