Max and the Magic Marker - New trailer

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh okay. That's good then... Too bad my dad doesn't let me get anything from the WiiShop. Nyeh... But it must be hard to play though.

Somewhat like multi tasking... One hand as a marker and the other as the character. But when you are the marker, you can pause whenever you want right?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Oh okay. That's good then... Too bad my dad doesn't let me get anything from the WiiShop. Nyeh... But it must be hard to play though.

Somewhat like multi tasking... One hand as a marker and the other as the character. But when you are the marker, you can pause whenever you want right?
Well to me it doesn't sound too hard. Place the kid somewhere out of the way from meanies and draw. No different from some other Wii games I guess.

Can't you just use Wad Manager and do it for free? This is one game I'd like to buy, I like supporting these small teams.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you need homebrew channel which requires hacking it. Guess you're outta luck then.

I was lucky when I was your age, my dad let me pirate the crap out of my Amiga.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He lets me pirate games for PC, games for DS, but one thing he won't let me do is hack teh Wii.

Any risks? I've hacked my Wii with the Twilight Hack to get Homebrew Channel. Took it off later since found out it was useless to me.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
He lets me pirate games for PC, games for DS, but one thing he won't let me do is hack teh Wii.

Any risks? I've hacked my Wii with the Twilight Hack to get Homebrew Channel. Took it off later since found out it was useless to me.
If you follow the guides well its not risky at all. I really recommend it, getting the Homebrew Channel on the Wii really gives it a new leesh of life.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mhm aiight. I might consider putting it back on and then after, will just keep it to myself. It's not like anyone uses it now ever since it got moved to the basement. It is only used when people come over to my house xD.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crayon Physics with a game is always awesome. Can't wait to try it out. The Wii hasn't been worth shit lately as far as my tastes care
frown.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmiccow said:
I need this now. When is it coming out?
The developers are still looking for any bugs and polishing things up. They say its out before Winter starts at the latest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: