Max and the Magic Marker - New trailer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
  2. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Woow looks like a fun game. Does Max move by himself while you draw everything with the magic marker?

3. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Max is moved via the analog stick on the nunchuck.

Official site:
    http://maxandthemagicmarker.com

4. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Oh okay. That's good then... Too bad my dad doesn't let me get anything from the WiiShop. Nyeh... But it must be hard to play though.

Somewhat like multi tasking... One hand as a marker and the other as the character. But when you are the marker, you can pause whenever you want right?

5. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Well to me it doesn't sound too hard. Place the kid somewhere out of the way from meanies and draw. No different from some other Wii games I guess.

Can't you just use Wad Manager and do it for free? This is one game I'd like to buy, I like supporting these small teams.

6. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Does Wad Manager require hacking your Wii? If so, dad won't let me. He thinks it'll mess it up (aka brick).

7. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Yeah you need homebrew channel which requires hacking it. Guess you're outta luck then.

I was lucky when I was your age, my dad let me pirate the crap out of my Amiga.

8. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    He lets me pirate games for PC, games for DS, but one thing he won't let me do is hack teh Wii.

Any risks? I've hacked my Wii with the Twilight Hack to get Homebrew Channel. Took it off later since found out it was useless to me.

9. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    If you follow the guides well its not risky at all. I really recommend it, getting the Homebrew Channel on the Wii really gives it a new leesh of life.

10. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Mhm aiight. I might consider putting it back on and then after, will just keep it to myself. It's not like anyone uses it now ever since it got moved to the basement. It is only used when people come over to my house xD.

11. jaxxster

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    another "physics" game. Looks fun and quirky but not really anything that makes it stand out from the other similar games.

12. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    Crayon Physics with a game is always awesome. Can't wait to try it out. The Wii hasn't been worth shit lately as far as my tastes care [​IMG]

13. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    they need these games on the wii. this is a good idea actually cuz ppl are tired of the regular old games and want a different sorta game

14. cosmiccow

cosmiccow Original Hippie

Feb 5, 2008
    Gambia, The
    I need this now. When is it coming out?

15. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    The developers are still looking for any bugs and polishing things up. They say its out before Winter starts at the latest.