Massively Multiplayer Oflline Role Playing Game

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
QUOTE said:
In 1981, Larry Niven and Steven Barnes produced Dream Park, a novel about an interactive role-playing game resort, where players participate in live-action role-playing games with the aid of holographic technology. Like any pen-and-paper or video game RPG, players accrued experience points and power, gaining the respect of their peers and striking fear in the hearts of their enemies.

That's what Game Nation sounds like, sans the holographic technology. It's a massive role-playing game set in its own resort, complete with weapons, classes, and experience points. "Your dreams and fantasies will come to life," claims the official press release. My fantasies? Isn't that illegal?

Source: Kotaku

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like an interesting idea. In my mind, it's like laser tag, but more extreme. You get weapons that react to other people with IR sensors and whatnot, and you have re-fill stations, experience points, etc...It could be the next big thing, but I bet it will be dropped if production ever even started.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe make a FPS kind aswell? Kinda like Battlefield were you unlock stuff and gain achievements... *dreams of walking downtown and suddenly swinging his glock to someone to 'shoot' him* HEADSHOT!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
So old...i did this sort of thing when i was 12...bashing people with latex and gaffer tape weapons, levelling up Wizards, Priests, Warriors, Assassins, Antipaladins etc...

http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show