Mass Effect Trilogy coming to Xbox 360, PS3, PC

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it looks like EA is doing a pretty sweet bundle for Mass Effect. As in all three games for $60. Really nicely packaged.

The package (image at the source) contains the three Mass Effect games in a premium foil box with exclusive art work as well. This stands to be pretty notable as the first Mass Effect game has only been released on the Xbox 360 and PC so far, with Microsoft's publishing of it serving as what many believed to be a block on other consoles.

The trilogy is coming to the Xbox 360 and PC on November 6th, and at a later date for the PS3.

:arrow: Source

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Awesome, I can finally play the ME series on my ps3.
Will be a blast since I didn't play any of them aside from an hours of mass effect 3 gameplay (full game demo from PS+)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was already skeptical of Mass Effect 3 on the Wii u, but this kills it. This scenario seem oddly familiar to a 3ds
game and it would probably have the same effect.

Unless this is coming to the Wii u and I need to keep my mouth shut.

Or at the very least, put both on the wii u separately.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They didn't give you all the DLC with the PS3 port of Mass Effect 2 plus this is EA. One has to wonder how many discs there might be for the 360 version. Oh and they are planning more DLC for Mass Effect 3 so it might be hard to add them all if they haven't been completed yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.