Gaming Marvel Pinball 3D

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's like how it was handled on PSN (I think), then Marvel Pinball may be a separate game and likely cost the same as Zen Pinball.

If it's DLC, they may sell each table separately, or make a bundle for a discount.

I don't think Nintendo understands the concept of sales and discounts, though....

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just saw the Marvel tables on the E-shop $7.99. I'll have to add funds tomorrow to get it. I have it on my Xbox and love it and it looks even better in 3D. I'll probably end up buying all the tables they release. So far I have 21 of them on the Xbox. I love Zen pinball. I also have the Williams pinball games as well. Just lots of fun!

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just saw the Marvel tables on the E-shop $7.99. I'll have to add funds tomorrow to get it. I have it on my Xbox and love it and it looks even better in 3D. I'll probably end up buying all the tables they release. So far I have 21 of them on the Xbox. I love Zen pinball. I also have the Williams pinball games as well. Just lots of fun!
Nice necro

Reactions: 1 person

Seaking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice necro
and? it came out today.

i have yet to get it, no money right now. should be good

esp2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this yesterday once I saw it hit the e-shop. So far it is pretty fun. Did not get to play it as long as I wanted though as my battery died and I did not have my charger with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0