Homebrew Question Mario Sunshine on lakka for the Nintendo Switch

AximaOblivion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I recently discovered lakka for the nintendo switch and I want to play Mario Sunshine but I did not find a way to use the watergun while runing, help?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You'd either have to program your controller to some how use a second should button click, or use a gamecube controller.
note that, to my knowledge, the switch gamecube controllers don't have that functionality.
you'd likely need a gamecube controller adapter and a real gamecube controller

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
note that, to my knowledge, the switch gamecube controllers don't have that functionality.
you'd likely need a gamecube controller adapter and a real gamecube controller
I did mean using a gamecube controller, sorry for not clarifying that.

also I thought you could map buttons in Lakka?
if you can, you can just map shoulder button half push to your analog button or something

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did mean using a gamecube controller, sorry for not clarifying that.

also I thought you could map buttons in Lakka?
if you can, you can just map shoulder button half push to your analog button or something

you're right, if you can map that halfpush, and since the switch has one extra shoulderbutton, that could work more or less comfortably. didn't think of that

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you read the lakka thread you will realise running and shooting isnt possible as far as anyone knows. Dolphin is missing a function “trigger threshold”(i believe it is called) which acts as a half button press when set to anything below 100%. It is available on the later dolphin versions in windows/etc but not in lakka yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...