OP
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone,

So I bought my Mario Strikers game, converted it to NSP, installed it on my console (EMUNAND CFW 14.1.0 / AMS 1.3.2)
And every time I want to start the game I get a "the software was closed because an error occurred"
No idea what goes wrong, tried to install multiple time on SD or NAND, same error, I saw there was a LayeredSF fix somewhere, put it in the atmosphere/contents/010019401051C000 folder, restarted, no changes, still crash at launch.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

So I bought my Mario Strikers game, converted it to NSP, installed it on my console (EMUNAND CFW 14.1.0 / AMS 1.3.2)
And every time I want to start the game I get a "the software was closed because an error occurred"
No idea what goes wrong, tried to install multiple time on SD or NAND, same error, I saw there was a LayeredSF fix somewhere, put it in the atmosphere/contents/010019401051C000 folder, restarted, no changes, still crash at launch.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
do you have any plugins installed, like saltynx?
if yes, add 010019401051C000 to the exceptions.txt in the saltysd folder
or rename the switch folder and reboot to see if the crash is caused by a certain plugin

Youffie

DrBrunette
OP
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
Mexico
or rename the switch folder and reboot to see if the crash is caused by a certain plugin

You are a genius !
It was a problem with saltynx.
Thanks you SO MUCH !

Reactions: dsrules

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I thought that setting it as "disabled" on ReverseNX Tools would stop Salty NX to run on boot, but I guess was wrong. And I was also breaking my had as to why it wasn't working.
Adding it to the exceptions.txt worked, thank you @dsrules !

YulaKatina

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
OMG this is what I have been struggling with! Thank you so much.. no one ever mentioning SaltyNX before. You are amazing thanks 🤩
Btw how you find this "010019401051C000" ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since