Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (DS) - Ice Sports Traile

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Actually the game doesn't look too bad IMO, but seeing it'll probably be touch only I'll hate it. I just hate games where you just create big scratches on the screen for no apparent reason.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some snow boarding with sonic, can't be too bad.
Though I'd like to see some free riding stages and the Ice Cap Zone Act 1 re imagined.
But maybe that'll have to wait till they make a snowboard game for some crazy reason.

Even if the game is crap, the good news is the Mario and Sonic series can either go away completely or go in a new direction.
So if this sells well enough they might just make a game we actually want to see.
Mario VS Sonic platformer perhaps.
Though I'd love to see a Sega VS Nintendo fighting game kinda like smash bros perhaps.
Would be funny if it was placed in a Virtua Fighter enviroment.

I'm looking forward to the snowboarding though.
Even if it is just a score challenge, it can't be too bad.

C

CasperH

It actually looks pretty good
ohmy.gif

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
it looks cool, it would be greater if the places are from their series as opposed to be from the real world

EDIT:
Daaaangggg this game is gonna be awesome! IT HAS AN ADVENTURE MODE! (a full 3d world at that) (DS exclusive) here's hoping the adventure's has platforming, spin dash, blocks, loops, and mushrooms!
MsowgDS.jpg
AdventureMission.jpg

oh and here are confirmed places that will be appearing:

Mario series

Mario Circuit (from Mario Kart Wii)
Bowser Castle

Sonic series

Radical Highway (from Sonic Adventure 2)
Seaside Hill (from Sonic Heroes)

freshness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
like the graphics, but thats it...in my opinion nintendo rapes sonic everytime when they put mario on his side...remember the past...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Actually the game doesn't look too bad IMO, but seeing it'll probably be touch only I'll hate it. I just hate games where you just create big scratches on the screen for no apparent reason.

Meh, screen protectors, and hell my DS has been through a lot anyway, i gave up on keeping it in mint condition ages ago.

This game looks pretty good, ice hockey looks kinda like mario strikers and the bobsled game looks nice and fast
smile.gif

The first Mario & Sonic at the (normal) Olympic Winter Games was average and quite playable.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
well the prob is the repetitiveness and the simplicity of the game (lets keep it difficult for advanced gamers atleast), another issue is Wifi... everyone gets bored unless u are beating others

Quote - Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo