Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
i accidentally bought 2 extra picross codes i have 2 that i dont need and i would like to give to the members of this community idk how to go about it i saw the thread about the dude with the extra kid icarus code and someone said i contest so i guess i would go with that tbh i dont want to hear anyones stories about gaming or anythin what i want to hear are some good ass jokes if ya want em look em up on the net or whatever im just in the mood for some great jokes i wont be on for another 2 hours going to be heading to work but ill be checking on my phone i have 2k coins so if i see more great ones well ill make it up to you and pm you thanks!!!

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll take it :D

here's a joke for you.

They say 3 people having sex is a threesome
They say 4 people having sex is a foursome

Now I know why they call you "Handsome"

Reactions: 5 people

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is a joke.

Dash_2 made a thread about giving away his extra game code. Soon he was surrounded by a bunch of greedy people. He made a mistake, a big huge mistake of telling everyone that he had 2000 coins in his Club Nintendo. Before he could realize anything, the greedy people took away several free codes while Dash_2 was laughing so hysterically... Yeah then his coin balance became Zero, nada zilch and a whole lot of happy people left the thread to play their newly acquired games.

The End.

Reactions: 2 people

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a joke.

Dash_2 made a thread about giving away his extra game code. Soon he was surrounded by a bunch of greedy people. He made a mistake, a big huge mistake of telling everyone that he had 2000 coins in his Club Nintendo. Before he could realize anything, the greedy people took away several free codes while Dash_2 was laughing so hysterically... Yeah then his coin balance became Zero, nada zilch and a whole lot of happy people left the thread to play their newly acquired games.

The End.
You forgot to mention janthran coming out of fucking no where and making meaningless comments that no fucks could possibly be given to.
And the empanadas :D

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
christmas.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Psi has been banned in the state of California.