Gaming Mario Picross Code

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded the Metal Torrent game after receiving the code from Dash_2. Thanks Dash, I appreciate the fun game.

Metal Torrent was out on DSiware around 2010, I believe. It's a simple space shooter game in which you shoot the ships and stuff, dodge their bullets and keep collecting the metal blocks they leave after they explode. It has an arcade like feel to it.

:D

Edit: Reached Phase-6 now, :gba:

D

Deleted-236924

Oh, so I guess Metal Torrent isn't worth buying since I already got Xevious.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, so I guess Metal Torrent isn't worth buying since I already got Xevious.

I have both, this one is much faster than Xevious. Hence why I said it's arcadish. Also the camera angle is closer. I dunno how to express that properly.

D

Deleted-236924

Yeah, but I got Xevious just so I could have something arcade-like to kill time when I'm bored, so having both would be kind of redundant.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a joke.

Dash_2 made a thread about giving away his extra game code. Soon he was surrounded by a bunch of greedy people. He made a mistake, a big huge mistake of telling everyone that he had 2000 coins in his Club Nintendo. Before he could realize anything, the greedy people took away several free codes while Dash_2 was laughing so hysterically... Yeah then his coin balance became Zero, nada zilch and a whole lot of happy people left the thread to play their newly acquired games.

The End.
You forgot to mention janthran coming out of fucking no where and making meaningless comments that no fucks could possibly be given to.
And the empanadas :D
What's your point?

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a joke.

Dash_2 made a thread about giving away his extra game code. Soon he was surrounded by a bunch of greedy people. He made a mistake, a big huge mistake of telling everyone that he had 2000 coins in his Club Nintendo. Before he could realize anything, the greedy people took away several free codes while Dash_2 was laughing so hysterically... Yeah then his coin balance became Zero, nada zilch and a whole lot of happy people left the thread to play their newly acquired games.

The End.
You forgot to mention janthran coming out of fucking no where and making meaningless comments that no fucks could possibly be given to.
What's your point?
:D he did it again! Amazing its just like in the other topics!

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a joke.

The End.
What's your point?
:D he did it again! Amazing its just like in the other topics!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to wait till next month for the club nintendo thing. Nothing on there is of any interest to me right now.

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is already late but just felt like I should as they are absolutely terrible and hardly count as jokes

-I sold my car for gas money
-The clock couldn't tell time because his hands were tied
It feels like you ripped those out of DBZ.

yeah, I watched the episode the very day I posted. Thing was King Kai was asking for a joke so I felt it was fate I came across this.

Argyle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.argylebox.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say kudos to you for giving away your oopsy extra game code. I already used coins to get Mario Picross so this isn't some butter-up humble message to lure you in to giving it to me. Just nice to see people sharing.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
yeah well I'm doing another one and this time it will be DLC that you can buy from game stop i want to start it in a few just can't think of what to make it about but i have in mind to give

3 x kid icarus codes
2x mario 2 codes
2x pushmo

so if anyone wants to join in on this gimme a few and ill set up a new thread imma go smoke and think of a topic :)

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take a Mario 2 code please: willing to trade for Angry Birds Space code for iPhone/iPod PM.

Argyle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.argylebox.com
XP
Country
United States
I would absolutely love to try for a Kid Icarus code, because GameStop's online shop refuses to interact with my credit card due to their system not being compatible with a simple apostrophe being in the name of the billing address (as far as we've determined after several attempts to buy things through them and talking to support throughout this last year...). Been trying to buy the Kid Icarus DLC from them because it's a GameStop online exclusive distribution title but still no luck. So hell, if you save me one of those codes I would even purchase it off you if you do paypal!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn